Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*hands out presents*

This is for Hollis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1kbHx15kw

I couldn't get on facebook anyway. Everytime I do, it gets canceled after like 30 days. Something stupid about not being confirmed by another student at my school.

Thank you, I'm going to watch :)

And, you don't even have to join a school network. You can join a city network. Hell, you don't even have to be in a network.

Maybe I will. :cheerful_h4h:

The only thing is that you can't do HTML stuff on it. That's part of the reason I got a MySpace, because I like designing pages.

Oh! I thought of you today! My mom was at the oral surgeon's, and I was sitting in the waiting room (I went along because I needed to get some new sneakers) and I was leafing through like... I think it was 'People' magazine, and I saw an ad for L.A.M.B. perfume.:wub2: I looked up and my mom was there so I said "Look, it's Gwen Stefani!" and my mom just smiled, and in my head I was like "I should steal this and send it to Amanda..."

The only thing is that you can't do HTML stuff on it. That's part of the reason I got a MySpace, because I like designing pages.

Oh! I thought of you today! My mom was at the oral surgeon's, and I was sitting in the waiting room (I went along because I needed to get some new sneakers) and I was leafing through like... I think it was 'People' magazine, and I saw an ad for L.A.M.B. perfume.:wub2: I looked up and my mom was there so I said "Look, it's Gwen Stefani!" and my mom just smiled, and in my head I was like "I should steal this and send it to Amanda..."

LOL!! Aaawww....you'd steal for me, Sarie? :huglove:

:D

You should just do it so you can be friends with us. :wink2:

my randomness of the day:

RIHANNA_KLAXONS_A.jpg

umbrella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaeKZBq_zc

why Klaxons didn't receive an award?:boxed:

if only they would've let more Klaxons and less Rihanna...anyway I love it{any version is better than the original}:naughty:

Nice randomness Greta!

I haven't heard their version...I'll have to go listen to it! :thumb_yello: