Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She hasn't responded to my email yet, but I imagine she won't be mad at me or anything. I told her how I have been sick and that I haven't been altogether lately. I am sure she will understand...I just feel like such a bad friend. :(

Is it someone you know in real life?

Like... 8 years ago, my grandma went to Canada and met this girl, and thought it would be fun for us to be penpals. So we wrote and stuff, and then she started drinking alot last year and we sort of stopped emailing each other. Her birthday was at the beginning of the month, and I didn't bother to email her or anything.

I met her over the internet, but we have met twice and we have kept in contact consistently since 2000. When it was my birthday last month, she still emailed me even though her brother past away the day before my bday.... and that's what makes me feel the worst about it.

I guess I couldn't really help it. I've been sick and school has been weighing on my mind....but it's still hard to not feel bad about it.

Aww, don't worry about it Manda, if you two are such good friends I'm sure she'll forgive you.

My best friend forgot my birthday, and yea, I was upset at first, but it's all old news now, it doesn't matter, I forgive her.

At least you had the decency to e-mail her.

Aw, Hollis...that was so freaking cute. :)

Isn't it hilarious? I love how he (or is it a she? I can't really tell! :bleh:) can't pronounce his "L's", and when he yells towards the end. My roommate and I watched that part on repeat for about five minutes, just laughing our heads off.

ZOMG that's hilarious. :roftl:

Hollis, I agree! How cute....and how she (I think she was a she!) kept taking those little breaks in between the lines...too adorable!

Yeah, I think I decided it was a she too! Definitely my new favorite internet video.

Have any of you seen this commerical? It was on during the super bowl. It's one of my alltime fave commericals!

Oh yeah, I saw that one. It was so cute :)

This isn't exactly a commercial, but it makes me laugh everytime I see it:

He was dancing at one of those celebrity presenter GM events.

Hilary knows him! She's Mormon, and he's Mormon. They all know each other. She told me so!

This isn't exactly a commercial, but it makes me laugh everytime I see it:

He was dancing at one of those celebrity presenter GM events.

Hilary knows him! She's Mormon, and he's Mormon. They all know each other. She told me so!

ROFLLLLL, nice one Jon.

And all Mormons know each other? Sweeeet.