Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

This isn't exactly a commercial, but it makes me laugh everytime I see it:

He was dancing at one of those celebrity presenter GM events.

Hilary knows him! She's Mormon, and he's Mormon. They all know each other. She told me so!

:doh:

ROFLLLLL, nice one Jon.

And all Mormons know each other? Sweeeet.

i came into this thread, and find myself being discussed...:roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

i came into this thread, and find myself being discussed...:roftl:

You love it.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, Hilary and Sarie I had a scary dream about you today. Let's just say I saved your lives this morning...

REALLY?!?!:shocked:

The face he makes at 30 is great.:lmao:

LMAO I know. <3

What more did you expect out of us, Hilabuns? :huglove:

And Sarie, I used to love those Dell commercials with that guy!

Me too! I think they ditched him because he was doing drugs or something though.

What more did you expect out of us, Hilabuns? :huglove:

And Sarie, I used to love those Dell commercials with that guy!

hehehe, you guys are silly. :bleh:

Oh, Hilary and Sarie I had a scary dream about you today. Let's just say I saved your lives this morning...

i'm intrigued..do tell!

This one never gets old.:lmfao:

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!

Everytime that comes on, I laugh like a child on pixy stix. Then everyone is like "What are you laughing at? It wasn't that funny."

But it is SO hilarious when they stop, and then the music starts again, and they all start dancing at the exact second where they left off.:lmfao:

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!

Everytime that comes on, I laugh like a child on pixy stix. Then everyone is like "What are you laughing at? It wasn't that funny."

But it is SO hilarious when they stop, and then the music starts again, and they all start dancing at the exact second where they left off.:lmfao:

:lmfao: I KNOW!! How can you not find that funny?

And the guy in the blue gets SO into it! :lmfao:

Okay, here's the dream....

It started that there was a Mika gig (or some sort of Mika-related gathering) and we were at the place (which was in the woods -- weird). It was dark out and then some of the girls were going to this abandoned building behind the real place where we were supposed to be. I went there with Jess to see what was going on.

I saw Sarie and Hilary there in the room. Jess told me to come on and to go back to the place where we were supposed to be. We walked out and then I saw two men standing the shadows across this lawn and they were watching us. I kept on walking and tried to hear what they were saying. I heard one (which looked a heck of a lot like Wesley Snipes...LOL) and he said "Hang on, man. I've got to take care of something. Her."

I said "Jess, stop!" She didn't know what was going on. I said that we had to go back for Hilary (because for some reason I knew he was after her). I was walking towards the door to the place where we last saw her and so was Mr. Snipes. I then saw a gun on the ground, so I grabbed it and he stopped walking. I took it, shot if off into the air, and then he took off running.

Then Sarie, Hilary, and a couple of other girls came running out asking what happened. I told all of us to grab hands and walk back to the gig.

That's it. LOL

Okay, here's the dream....

It started that there was a Mika gig (or some sort of Mika-related gathering) and we were at the place (which was in the woods -- weird). It was dark out and then some of the girls were going to this abandoned building behind the real place where we were supposed to be. I went there with Jess to see what was going on.

I saw Sarie and Hilary there in the room. Jess told me to come on and to go back to the place where we were supposed to be. We walked out and then I saw two men standing the shadows across this lawn and they were watching us. I kept on walking and tried to hear what they were saying. I heard one (which looked a heck of a lot like Wesley Snipes...LOL) and he said "Hang on, man. I've got to take care of something. Her."

I said "Jess, stop!" She didn't know what was going on. I said that we had to go back for Hilary (because for some reason I knew he was after her). I was walking towards the door to the place where we last saw her and so was Mr. Snipes. I then saw a gun on the ground, so I grabbed it and he stopped walking. I took it, shot if off into the air, and then he took off running.

Then Sarie, Hilary, and a couple of other girls came running out asking what happened. I told all of us to grab hands and walk back to the gig.

That's it. LOL

thanks for saving me, Mandi! :D:naughty:

I remember you telling me one....but I don't remember all the details!

Well I don't remember much of it either. :sad: I just remember that I was in Walmart holding Kingston and I was like "I WISH AMANDA WAS HERE..."

Aw...that's awesome...lol! I find it so funny how we are all in each other's dreams, yet most of us have not even met.

:lol3: I know!

I just find it weird when it's an MFCer I barely ever talk to.

Like Sivan was in my dream a little while ago and we don't talk much on here, and sariflor was in one too. hah

We've talked before, but not nearly as much as I talk with you guys.

Aw...that's awesome...lol! I find it so funny how we are all in each other's dreams, yet most of us have not even met.

It is!

I wonder sometimes what people picture me looking like, because I don't post pictures of myself very often.