Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! She meant a flamingo. But morphing into a mango would be interesting.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLMAO OH!

Well, decide what you would rather be and give me a good headshot of yourself.

Aaaand, the award for most random thread goes to...

*rips open envelope*

Hollis and Sarie!

*crowd roars with applause*

:winner_first_h4h:

OMGZ, OMGZ, OMGZ!

*hugs Hollis and walks up to stage*

*orchestra plays*

Hold up - you gave her a hug, then ditched her at the table with her overpriced champagne while YOU got to make the speech? Is that how things work around here?

I'm shocked. :sneaky2:

Hollis was walking with me, chowderhead.:thumb_yello:

amandamorph.jpg

*scratches Mana and Mandi's names off list of 'thank you's*

See, this is the part where I get all offended by your lack-of-me speech and run up to the podium yelling "You'd be nothing without me!"

Then we get into a cat fight and tear our Versace gowns, exposing too much skin on satellite television - huge scandal.

The media get into a frenzy but it only serves to further both our careers, fueling rumours that we, in fact, planned the whole thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, no.. which list is this? Christmas list? Best online friend list?

*falls down while sobbing*

*walks to stage in PIMPED-OUT-GLITTER-GOWN*

I'm accepting this award on behalf of myself and Hollis, who couldn't be here tonight. Umm... ZOMG, never saw this coming, um... um.... *pulls out paper*

Okay, first I want to thank Noel Fielding for being cute and keeping me online when I should have been in bed. Everyone at MFC Productions, um... oh Gosh, I'm sweating like a pig in a van! *wipes armpit and holds hand up to the audience*

Okay, um, I want to thank Mana for calling me a "legend" in a bulletin comment once. And I want to thank Amanda for allowing me to morph her into a flamingo. And.. um.... I want to thank Jess for being my Catholic buddy on the forums, and I want to thank Hilary for her connections with Mitt Romney. And.. and...

*music begins playing*

See, this is the part where I get all offended by your lack-of-me speech and run up to the podium yelling "You'd be nothing without me!"

Then we get into a cat fight and tear our Versace gowns, exposing too much skin on satellite television - huge scandal.

The media get into a frenzy but it only serves to further both our careers, fueling rumours that we, in fact, planned the whole thing. :mf_rosetinted:

I want to thank Mana's boyfriend for not spending enough time with her and giving her her medication on a regular basis.

Amango...that's amazing!:lmfao:

Ooh, do I get to interview you guys backstage?

Go ahead! Hollis is at home in bed, but I'll do an interview. *swishes gown around*

Okay!

ZOMGZZZ Sarie, why are you so randumb?

I was just hanging out one day with my pet baby otter, Leon, and I realized that everyone just got upset with me for voicing Leon's random opinions in a hodgepodge of threads. So Hollis decided to give me a place to live; a place to BREATHE.

I was just hanging out one day with my pet baby otter, Leon, and I realized that everyone just got upset with me for voicing Leon's random opinions in a hodgepodge of threads. So Hollis decided to give me a place to live; a place to BREATHE.

:lmao: I command you to morph yourself into an otter! (Or another animal of your choice pwease).

And yea...we're kidnapping you this summer, deal.:mf_rosetinted:

LOL @ Sarie's swishing.

Btw Sarie, do you know that jess and I are planning to kidnap you and meet up in the summer? Well, we are....so...there!

I highly doubt you'll get away with it. I have the tightest security in all the land.

geek2.jpg

His name is Merlin, and he craves blood.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: I command you to morph yourself into an otter! (Or another animal of your choice pwease).

And yea...we're kidnapping you this summer, deal.:mf_rosetinted:

LMAO no.

But I WILL post some pictures of baby otters!