Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaw...I want a baby otter. (They don't bite do they?)

Girls...Chris has gone above and beyond this evening...

I don't know, I think badgers are the violent ones.

Whaddhedo?!

Well, today I sent him and my mom two links to two Mika shirts I want. I just sent it and said "I must have dis!"

and then I just got this email from Chris. He just got off work:

Ask and you shall receive...

I love you

Ship To • Ship Method • Billing/Payment Information • Review Order • Order Confirmation

Your order is complete!

You will receive an email confirmation. Your order number will be included. We encourage you to save or print your e-mail confirmation for your records.

If you have placed an order with delivery outside the USA, there may be additional steps required to fully process your order (i.e., faxing a letter of authorization). Please visit the HELP section under "Order Processing" for more detailed information.

Thank you for shopping at the Mika store.

Musictoday will accept any merchandise items for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase that have not been washed or worn. Musictoday will not accept for return or exchange any packaged non-wearables, including CDs, cassettes, DVDs, or videos once opened. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges for digital downloads or hotels; all sales are final. There is a $4.00 exchange fee required for all exchanges. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable except in the case of a manufacturer's defect. Musictoday will credit the purchaser the actual return shipping, up to $5.95, paid to return to Musictoday a manufacturer's defective item. If there is a problem with your order, please call our toll-free customer service hotline at

I want one too!

Did he get you a baby otter?!

Make Hollis a Hotter!

ROFL "did he get you a baby otter"

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLKKMAO I'M SERIOUSLY DYING!

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS GUY?

I want one.

I mean, I'd rather have a baby otter, but this would be nice to have aswell!

Can I change mine's name though? Chris reminds me of my sister's ex-boyfriend. Let's call him................. Paul!

LOL You can call him Paul...I'm fine with that.

As for where you can get one. I'm not sure. I think he is a rare breed. :-S

Hah, I meant I would name MY version Paul. I don't care if your's name is Chris.:wink2:

I'm going to take a quiz "What animal are you?" but I'm going to fill it out as if I'm Hollis. Then we'll decide what animal to morph her into.

LOL You can call him Paul...I'm fine with that.

As for where you can get one. I'm not sure. I think he is a rare breed. :-S

Aaaaw! I just saw your post on the previous page...if that man buys you an otter, I'm making your dream a reality.:mf_rosetinted: (The second dream you told me about in the American thread).

Frollis it is! (I was thinking about saying frog!!:lmao:)

Haha, okay okay, you can keep Chris. I don't think Mike would be happy if I got engaged.:roftl:

So are you and him dating?:wink2: