Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh righttttt. I forgot.

I went to Hershey. I stayed at my friend's house last night, and we left early this morning. I got an Alice in Wonderland painting, and an Alice in Wonderland shirt.

I don't care. I've been obsessed with that movie since I was really little, and now that I finally found something (so sick of those damn Disney Princesses taking over everything) I was like "SCORE!"

It was pretty good, thanks.:cheerful_h4h:

I went to meet her when she got off work and then we went to her place, then she changed and we went to church. But her Gran was supposed to go with us, and she wasn't picking up her phone. So we went to check on her, and her car was still covered in snow, but her son's car wasn't there, so we assumed she was with him. Then we picked up Liz's mom's friend and went to OIP for dinner. Then we dropped her off and picked up cake and ice cream and took it to her mom's OTHER friends' house and ate with them. But her gran still wasn't picking up her phone, so we went to her apartment to check on her, and nobody had seen her that day. So we went up and were looking ALL over for her spare key, but we couldn't find it. So for about 20 minutes we were calling around trying to figure out where she was, and she was trying not to cry, etc. Then we found out she just wasn't picking up her phone, and she was with her son.:boxed:

But I got to see 'Across the Universe'! It was okay, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Then we did shopping at the outlets in Hershey, and we got dinner, then went to Chocolate World for about 2 hours. Then we came home and had dinner with my family, 'cause her mom was in Florida.

I took a video of us in the car singing along to Mika, I just gotta upload it on YouTube.

Well yeah why do you think I was in Chicago?!

No, but seriously, I know I could never do that 'cause I would be like, "Johnny, Johnny! Over here!"

Though my mom did take me to an audition when I was like 6 because they wanted a blonde little girl. Apparently, I was a monster in line because I didn't want to do it, and we went home before we ever met the director. I could have been a movie star.