Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you?:wink2:

Cold! You?:naughty:

So, I'm officially a member of the Christian sorority now! We had our bid ceremony last night, where we got our pledge pins and our big sisters! :D

How fun! Tell me everythang.

Well, Saturday night, we were supposed to stay in our rooms from 6-8pm. At about 6:30, they banged on my door and gave me an "SAO loves Hollis" sign :) Then I went with them to get the rest of the pledges, so we could go do our secret bid night activity, which ended up being lazer tag! We all just hung out after that at the president's house, which was a lot of fun. I really like all the girls :)

Then last night, we had to dress up for the actual bid ceremony. It was all secretive and stuff, so we had no idea what was going on. One at a time, we (the pledges) read the first half of a Bible verse, and then our big sister would read the second half and present you with your pledge pin. I love my big...she's an athletic training major too, so we know each other really well. :)

Well, Saturday night, we were supposed to stay in our rooms from 6-8pm. At about 6:30, they banged on my door and gave me an "SAO loves Hollis" sign :) Then I went with them to get the rest of the pledges, so we could go do our secret bid night activity, which ended up being lazer tag! We all just hung out after that at the president's house, which was a lot of fun. I really like all the girls :)

Then last night, we had to dress up for the actual bid ceremony. It was all secretive and stuff, so we had no idea what was going on. One at a time, we (the pledges) read the first half of a Bible verse, and then our big sister would read the second half and present you with your pledge pin. I love my big...she's an athletic training major too, so we know each other really well. :)

LAZER TAG! OMGZZZZZ!

A few years ago I went with a friend to a youth retreat thing (the funny thing is, now that I've moved, I'm only about 5 minutes from where we spent the weekend:naughty: ) and it was basically a bunch of Christian kids playing Capture the Flag.

I'm photo-phobic.

It was a great story.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you.

That's really neat, Hollis! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Kourtney...I don't know why you would be! You're really pretty!

LAZER TAG! OMGZZZZZ!

A few years ago I went with a friend to a youth retreat thing (the funny thing is, now that I've moved, I'm only about 5 minutes from where we spent the weekend:naughty: ) and it was basically a bunch of Christian kids playing Capture the Flag.

Sweeeeeeeeeet. :thumb_yello:

That's really neat, Hollis! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Kourtney...I don't know why you would be! You're really pretty!

Thanks, Amanda. I'm really glad I decided to join. :)

Wait, wait. You know what Kourtney looks like?

Haha, I love how it's such a secret on what I look like. I posted my picture with the Big M awhile ago, but I took it down. I actually don't look that much like that picture anymore. I definitely don't have red hair anymore for one. :naughty:

SSAARRRRRIIEE, where are you?!

You always miss the fun stuff.

Show me your picture with him or DIE.

It's a terrible picture of both of us, taken with my disposable camera because I broke my digital camera two days before the show. You guys would all look and Mika and go, "Gross" and I wouldn't want that.