Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! I wasn't ignoring...I was more ummm...oblivious?

You know what...I will do my best to get one this weekend! It's on my freaking huge "to-do" list...but I promise I'll do it...

Just to please you two though. ;)

Hurrah!

And because I'm such a master at HTML (:mf_rosetinted: ) I will help you with all your MySpace needs.:wub2:

sarie speaking of myspaces i just friend requested u:wink2: i got mine like 2 days ago so dont make fun of my lack of friends also this myspace is only for mfcers as no one in my school has myspaces only facebooks lol:naughty:

Alrighty, I'll go accept.:naughty:

Thanks, Sarie. I know very little about myspace, so that will come in handy. :D

:thumb_yello:

My mom made me take a class with her at Boscov's about eBay and Paypal and such, because she didn't want to go alone. So I did, but I kept correcting the instructor (not to be a smartass or anything, but I figured if these people are paying money, it's not fair to THEM if they hear something that I know isn't true.)

And she got upset and at one point someone asked her a question, and she goes "WHY don't you just ask HER. She seems to know everything about HTML." and pointed to me. I was like :shocked: and didn't say anything after that.

But beforehand, she was a half hour late, and a bunch of the people heard me telling someone about eBay, so alot of them were sort of crowded around my table asking me different questions and how to do things.:naughty:

not to be a smartass or anything

Yeah, right. You know sometimes I feel your smartassness is directed at me to hurt my feelings.

Oh, and I'm not the only one, Sarie.

:D