Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarie, you have facial hair??

Not anymore!

Thanks to the new Schick Quatro: Titanium!

It's four blades cushion your every pore, sliding over your skin in a slick, suave motion with less razorburn and fewer nicks.

p.s., I got a job as a spokesmodel last week.

Night, Amanda.

It's snowing really bad right now. I'm hoping for another snow day. This stuff is lake effect though so it's unpredictable. We've already got over 6 inches in two hours. Keep it coming!

Goodnight, Amango!:huglove:

Sarie, remember what we were talking about the other day? Did you see the other thread?

Forget what I said earlier, I'm not ignoring.

No, I didn't. What about it?

'Ernest Scared Stupid' HORRIFIED me when I was little.

Also due to the fact that I lived on a farm, and my mother told me that she saw "pods" down at the pond. It was her little way of scaring me enough to keep me away from the water, as I couldn't swim.

I thought we had trolls on our farm for like... months.

But tonight I was watching it, and it was absolutely hilarious. Rimshot basically killed me.

"Y'know Rimshot, you're a cute dog... but you are one UGLY little kid..."

I haven't watched an Ernest movie in forever. I'm pretty sure we have the tapes somewhere around my house.

I have to babysit my mom's friends' children this weekend. I think I'm going to go rent some Ernest movies that I don't have.

Y'know... for the kids.:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Sotter. :D

Did you all see what happened at the gig tonight? Looks like people got greedy again.

I skimmed it, but I still don't understand exactly what happened.

Gimme the Reader's Digest version?:naughty:

Well, apparently they gave wristbands to people and had a small afterparty. From what I understand, Mika made it clear that he was going to circulate the room....and basically go around to talk to everyone.

But a bunch of people kept on crowding him, even though he asked them to stay put and to let him move around freely. Apparently it was the same people over and over that was doing it too. How bogus is that?

Well, apparently they gave wristbands to people and had a small afterparty. From what I understand, Mika made it clear that he was going to circulate the room....and basically go around to talk to everyone.

But a bunch of people kept on crowding him, even though he asked them to stay put and to let him move around freely. Apparently it was the same people over and over that was doing it too. How bogus is that?

Pretty bogus, indeed.:sneaky2:

Was it MFC members?

I thought that was somewhat classy of Mika... wanting to talk to everybody.