Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROTFL....that has to be it. And because it's difficult to form thoughts inside of my bubble.

I'm so lucky my parents just bought me a computer last year. And my mom says maybe if I attend church regularly, finish churning the butter at the end of the week, and milk the goats every Thursday, MAYBE I can get a phone. Sooooo exciteddddd.

I haven't tasted clean, crisp, cool water in SO long...

Papa says maybe for my birthday, he'll hitch up the horses, take me into the town, and buy me some new shoes and hair ribbons.

I know this is random, but this is a random thread. I just found something on youtube that made me so unbelievably happy.

There was this show on ABC Family a few years ago called the Brendan Leonard Show and I absolutely loved it. It was just a bunch of guys living in Chicago suburb doing stuff. Anyway, I found a video that I hadn't seen since I first watched it on TV and I remembered like every word.

I know it's not a big deal to you guys but this was my favorite show in the history of television shows. :roftl:

My favorite was always Team Fresh. I liked Kevin (the redhead in the blue jumpsuit).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW3znbZNOSM

CUTE DOG HOLLIS.:shocked::mf_lustslow:

YOU PROBABLY won't believe me when I say this, but the other day I was trying to think of what show that was. It was usually on after Angela Anaconda, and I was sitting here thinking "what the flip was that kid's name? Brandon? Kevin?"

I loved that show.:wub2:

Gee, thanks for the blah blah blah. :naughty:

I wasn't sure if anyone would know who they were!

I can't believe it was almost 5 years that it was on. You wouldn't believe how pissed I got when I missed a single episode. I taped all of the episodes, but they may have been taped over since.

I always wanted to go to Winnetka and find his house and stalk him and his friends.

I'm creepy, I know.

Well I wanted to shorten what you said.:naughty: I genuinely DID read all of it.

I had such a crush on him. I think I remember an episode where they were like... riding around their highschool on floor buffers or something?

I'm pretty sure I had a crush on all of them. They all had different things that I liked about each of them. Brendan was always so awkward which I thought was so cute. Kevin Sheehan was always my favorite, though. He was so funny. If I saw him on the street, I'd probably throw myself at him. Funny how I couldn't care less about any "major celebrity" but if I saw any of those guys, I'd freak.

My brothers always made fun of Brendan and the show. They still do, actually. They always call him "Justin Brendan".

Picture time!

337291437TACdfq_th.jpg Little Brendan

337298664jbjmes_th.jpgKevin Sheehan aka "That Guy"

337939077hCiCCh_th.jpgFilming a commercial

337948446ZkwYsm_th.jpgKevin and what's-his-face

337294725oSJZQq_th.jpgNice tan lines.

337272982cupotj_th.jpgTEAM FRESH

They're small and you can click on them. I didn't feel like uploading them or anything.

Lmaoooo.

I gave a bogus zip code, and it was like.. Culver City, California or something. Anyway, it put me in the wrong timezone. So if someone sent me a message at 5 in the afternoon, it said it came in at 2. I got sick of it, so I gave my real one.:naughty: