Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

omg that's hilarious

what did she say when you showed up?

It started at 5 and was quite fancy. It was for Valentine's Day, and at first I was invited, because she invited all of her close friends and at the time I was one of those. About a week ago, we got in a huge argument over something stupid, which led us to start the whole "You have always...blah blah" basically calling each other out on our faults. She told me not to come to her dinner party after that, and we didn't talk at all for the next week. She lives just a few miles away from me, and her house is on the way back from Blockbuster, where I had gone to return movies. I was passing and saw the cars outside. I decided to be annoying so I pulled in and attended the party. :naughty: I'm friends with most of her friends, so nothing was awkward about it for me, just for her. She was fuming. She didn't tell me to leave, though, but she didn't talk to me at all. :lmfao: I left after about an hour.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It started at 5 and was quite fancy. It was for Valentine's Day, and at first I was invited, because she invited all of her close friends and at the time I was one of those. About a week ago, we got in a huge argument over something stupid, which led us to start the whole "You have always...blah blah" basically calling each other out on our faults. She told me not to come to her dinner party after that, and we didn't talk at all for the next week. She lives just a few miles away from me, and her house is on the way back from Blockbuster, where I had gone to return movies. I was passing and saw the cars outside. I decided to be annoying so I pulled in and attended the party. :naughty: I'm friends with most of her friends, so nothing was awkward about it for me, just for her. She was fuming. She didn't tell me to leave, though, but she didn't talk to me at all. :lmfao: I left after about an hour.

LMAO that's hilarious. I can just imagine it! :roftl:

Good for you! :punk:

Hahaha... I would have never had the guts to do something like that. :roftl:

I think it's partly because she's my cousin that I did it. I've known her since I was born, literally, so that made it easier. I don't think I could do that with any other of my friends. :naughty: