Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

I'd ask my friends to choose sides!

Maybe that's why people get frustrated with me so much... I don't do the whole "Let's be friends..." thing, or the whole "I'm not asking you to choose sides" bit.

I want people to choose MY side! If you're my friend, that's pretty much in your job description! I mean... I'd be insulted if someone didn't let me do MY job and tell them when a shirt was really ugly!

Sarie, that blue shirt with the frillies? Yea, it's got to go. Sorry, I know how much you love it, but really..

Wow, girl, he's got it bad. I can relate with you on so many levels. I once had a guy fall for me and we never even met. :boxed: It was very frustrating. I just hope Mike doesn't start writing songs about you....

Hope everything gets better soon though...I have been there and I know how frustrating it can be.

It's just downright creepy when they fall for you if

-you've never met

-you dated for TWO WEEKS.

Not like it was two years..two weeks.

If I could erase it, I would.

I once had some other kid carve my name on his body. :lol3: I just remembered this..but that didn't irritate me nearly as much as this is!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You stay the hell away from my frillies.:sneaky2:

Thank you! Good luck to you, too.:thumb_yello:

killhimandhidethebodyinapetcemetery.butpreferablynotthekindlikeinthestephenkingmoviebecauseyoudontwanthimtocomebacktolife.

Yea, he's eighteen, you'd think he'd be a little more mature about everything.

*sigh* Oh well..

*giggles at Sarie's frillies*

Okay, I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed.

Good night Amanda! Sorry to abandon ya. :bleh:

My doctor was all reluctant to sign my drivers-license permission slip today!

He drilled me for about 10 minutes (while we were waiting for my strep culture to come back) and how I'm going to take care of my OCD, and whether we should bump my medicine.

THEN he called me agoraphobic!

Me! Agoraphobic!

If I wasn't too afraid to leave my house, I'd go kick his ass.:sneaky2:

You passed!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAAY! :D

....on another note, I hope you get everything worked out with your meds.

Thanks! :huglove:

That's the thing that has me so heartbroken. I'm not agoraphobic! And he asked me about my OCD before he signed the slip, and I told him I think I have it under control. And he goes "Well on a scale of 0 to 100, what was it before?" and I told him it was about a 30 and he goes "Where are you at now? 100 being the absolute happiest."

I said "well it's not like ice-cream-truck-broke-down-in-front-of-my-house happy..." and he just looked at me like "Be serious."

I told him it was about an 80 now, and he asked if I think I should have an increase.:tears:

I'm not even depressed! The only reason I'm still on it is for my anxiety attacks and my OCD. I'm so frustrated. :crybaby:

Hello! Happy Women's day!:D

Is today women's day?:shocked:

Aw, Sarie.... :( At least you were honest with him and did not sugar coat your responses. I know it must be frustrating, but it's better to work with your doctor so the both of you can see to it that you are given the treatment that you need to ensure the best health. I hope if your meds are increased that it will be a positive thing for you.

*huggle*

:)

Yeaaaa, I know. :sad:

But honestly, I think the only reason I was depressed is because I was sick for like... 7 months before they figured out what was wrong and I had surgery. Then I started having panic attacks and stuff. I honestly think if I went off my meds now, that I wouldn't be depressed. I'd just have the anxiety thing.

But he doesn't believe me. :tears:

So you don't think you need the meds at all? Or you just feel like the meds are causing you to feel depressed? I can understand how you feel frustrated, especially if your doctor doesn't seem to be taking your word seriously. I imagine he is just set on the fact that meds are the solution.

Thanks!

That's the thing that has me so heartbroken. I'm not agoraphobic! And he asked me about my OCD before he signed the slip, and I told him I think I have it under control. And he goes "Well on a scale of 0 to 100, what was it before?" and I told him it was about a 30 and he goes "Where are you at now? 100 being the absolute happiest."

I said "well it's not like ice-cream-truck-broke-down-in-front-of-my-house happy..." and he just looked at me like "Be serious."

I told him it was about an 80 now, and he asked if I think I should have an increase.:tears:

I'm not even depressed! The only reason I'm still on it is for my anxiety attacks and my OCD. I'm so frustrated. :crybaby:

Is today women's day?:shocked:

Yes it is!:wub2:

Aw, Sarie.... :( At least you were honest with him and did not sugar coat your responses. I know it must be frustrating, but it's better to work with your doctor so the both of you can see to it that you are given the treatment that you need to ensure the best health. I hope if your meds are increased that it will be a positive thing for you.

*huggle*

:)

Hi! I saw your signature and tought.. you are that girl who was in the clip about Mika-he said about your braces?!:wink2:

Nice to meet you, too! I'm glad you like the video. My boyfriend was nice enough to record it for me. :)

And yes, he is very sweet! Always so kind to his fans!

Oh, and my name is Baiba..what's yours? :original:

Oh, it's so cool.. lucky you! I haven't been to his concert:thumbdown: But i have a braces too..so-Mika i'm ready, come here:das:

Baiba...that's a pretty name. :) My name is Amanda.

Oh, I hope you'll get to see him one day! It's good you have braces...whenever you meet him in the future, you'll be all set to have him compliment you on your braces. :D

Thanks! Your name is pretty too!:)

I hope so too.. couse we have here just Rinahha,Avril and some other(but i don't like them really:thumbdown: ) Oh..then i will wear them:wub2: