Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Day's pretty good. :) My favorite music is Queen...No Doubt/Gwen Stefani...Mika...the Killers...Rufus Wainwright...the Beatles...Elton John...the Hot Hot Heat...and many others!

I like Gwen Stefani too..and some songs from The Killers.. Elton John and Killers was here last year:thumb_yello:

Yeah..Gwen is pretty much my hero...lol :) I've loved her since the release of Tragic Kingdom in 1996.

You should see the Killers live if you ever have the chance....they are phenominal as a live band!

:naughty: She's really good!

when they were here i didn't like them and i didn't go to concert..but now i want..:thumbdown:

Yes, she is. :)

Oh, that is too bad! I hate it when that happens. One time I had the opportunity to see the Muse, but no one would go with me and I didn't know all of their songs....now I wish I had gone!

Hopefully the Killers will tour again so you can see them. :)

Yes, she is. :)

Oh, that is too bad! I hate it when that happens. One time I had the opportunity to see the Muse, but no one would go with me and I didn't know all of their songs....now I wish I had gone!

Hopefully the Killers will tour again so you can see them. :)

oh yeah:das: Muse was here too recently!:) I'm waiting for Mika still:wub2:

It was nice to talk with but now i'm going to sleep:nasty: Bye!;)

So you don't think you need the meds at all? Or you just feel like the meds are causing you to feel depressed? I can understand how you feel frustrated, especially if your doctor doesn't seem to be taking your word seriously. I imagine he is just set on the fact that meds are the solution.

No, I think I need the meds. But he put me on them for anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression. I don't think I need them for the depression anymore, but I definitely think I need them for the anxiety and OCD. But he doesn't believe me that I don't need them for the depression anymore, and said he would like to consider increasing them. It's kind of confusing, but I had a day to mull it over and I decided not to take his advice. Without sounding like a total snot, I think I know enough about how I feel, and if I DID need the meds that badly, I would take them.

Sarie,

Screw the doctors. :thumb_yello:

Love, Hollis

Hollis,

Great advice. But my doctor's married.

Love, Sarie.

Well, you're definitely right that you know best about how you feel. It's good that you're thinking about this thoroughly instead of just blindly doing whatever he tells you.

Yea. I just don't know... I was feeling so good, and so happy I wasn't depressed anymore. I mean, I still have OCD, but it's not nearly as extreme as it used to be (everyone was pressuring me not to drive because of it) and then he wouldn't sign my slip, and just talked to me for awhile about how I should consider an increase.

It was like a huge slap in the face. I was so happy that I made progress (granted, not by myself. I obviously had help from medicine) but still, I was so happy that I'd overcome where I WAS.

Maybe you should make another appointment with him, so you can discuss this further. You should definitely try to get your point across that you have made progress. You've done a fine job in explaining to me how you feel and I think you should do the same with him.

I'm sorry he seems to have ruined your great news about passing the test...I see how that must have been frustrating. But maybe if you talk it over with him again, he may come around to see that you are seriously about this.

*in mock doctor voice* It'll be too hard for me to make an appointment, because I'm agoraphobic and too afraid to leave my house.:sneaky2:

You better get over that agoraphobia by June, cos you've gotta come out and meet me, young lady!

Gee, I don't know. It was enough of a heartscare just to go to the doctor the other day.

I mean, I had to sit in a waiting room full of OTHER people. The horror.

Well he asked me what my sleep pattern was like. And then he goes "people who exibit your type of sleep pattern often have something called 'agoraphobia', and what agoraphobia is..."

And apparently that was an inappropriate time to giggle-snort. I said "I don't have agoraphobia." and he goes "well it's something to think about."

Hmmm...well, even if your sleep pattern is the same, it doesn't really matter if you don't exhibit any of the other characteristics, right? I dunnoo...

*thinks* I'll just kill him and hide his body in my basement.

*posts* I guess so.

I tend to have an inner monologue like on 'Scrubs'.:naughty:

Oh, I'm fine... I have been helping my parents pack for most of the day. They got a new job together in the same city where I live and they start Monday. I am happy and sad.... I've lived in this house for my whole life and it seems like my childhood is officially over or something. :(