Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone hear what Joel McHale said on Friday about the Beatles?

He was talking about how that kid on American Idol forgot the words and butchered the song, and he goes "Congratulations Yoko Ono, assassins, cancer, and one-legged gold-diggers: you're no longer the worst thing that has happened to the Beatles."

He was talking about how that kid on American Idol forgot the words and butchered the song, and he goes "Congratulations Yoko Ono, assassins, cancer, and one-legged gold-diggers: you're no longer the worst thing that has happened to the Beatles."

Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. That's intense.

That kid totally screwed up though.

Haha, I watched that. I laughed so loud, I woke my brother up in the next room, especially at the one-legged gold-digger part.

Haha, I watched that. I laughed so loud, I woke my brother up in the next room, especially at the one-legged gold-digger part.

I don't care what anyone says: if you don't watch 'The Soup', you're a loser.:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't see it....I have had enough of watching people butcher the music I love. :S

Haha, seriously. I watched the episode last week, and it was a long 2 hours of people ruining Beatles songs for me. I had to go listen to the original versions so I would remember that I actually liked those songs.

It's the Lennon/McCartney songbook again this week, but thankfully I have to work, so I won't be able to watch.

I don't care what anyone says: if you don't watch 'The Soup', you're a loser.:mf_rosetinted:

I always watch it. I love when they make fun of QVC and HSN.

Did you ever see when Joel went on HSN? It was really funny. He helped sell dustbusters.

Oh and it was really funny on that last one when they made fun of the girly guy on American Idol (I won't say gay because that would be stereotypical). He says something like, "Well some people just don't like it" or something and they bring it up whenever it fits.

Just like when they had the clip of Whitney Houston saying, "kiss my ass".

I always watch it. I love when they make fun of QVC and HSN.

Did you ever see when Joel went on HSN? It was really funny. He helped sell dustbusters.

Oh and it was really funny on that last one when they made fun of the girly guy on American Idol (I won't say gay because that would be stereotypical). He says something like, "Well some people just don't like it" or something and they bring it up whenever it fits.

Just like when they had the clip of Whitney Houston saying, "kiss my ass".

OH MY GOD, I still do the 'kiss my ass' thing.

On like... Monday, I was in the car driving with my mom, and some guy was tailgating me. And she was like "Take it slow... you're a new driver... just ignore him..." and I got really pissed, looked in the rearview mirror and screamed "KISS MY ASS!" like Whitney.

My mom didn't get it.