Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL.

Did you see the new opening for the Clip of the Week?

Where the Peta woman slaps him across the face?:thumb_yello:

Yeah and then he says, "I got (what's the dog's name again?) back. I shot that woman."

Your signature! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Some people weren't likin' it!" The way his face changes is hilarious. It's normal when he says "Some people" and then he gets mad when he get to "weren't likin' it".

I keep laughing. I think that's funnier than the Sanjaya one. Thank God for guys like Danny and Sanjaya who go on American Idol purely for my entertainment. Too bad they didn't keep Danny on longer.

Lou!

Lou is so adorable.

I remember a long time ago, after the 'clip of the week' scene, he goes "It's okay... Lou has (insert random, big number here) testicals."

It's really depressing when you come into a thread and see lots of youtube links when youtube doesn't work :tears: and to make matters worse you're talking about stuff.. and I have NO clue what it is :naughty:

Sorry, I'm bored. :blush-anim-cl:

Sarie's signature basically sums up what I was talking about. :roftl:

Of course, how could I forget his name was Lou!

We were just talking about American Idol, and how funny this one kid on there was. He threw a little tantrum and looked at Simon and said "I GUESS SOME PEOPLE WE'RE LIKIN' IT." (that explains my signature)

Other than that, we were talking about a TV show called 'The Soup'.

Sarie's signature basically sums up what I was talking about. :roftl:

Of course, how could I forget his name was Lou!

I'm just confused about this Lou character :lmfao:

We were just talking about American Idol, and how funny this one kid on there was. He threw a little tantrum and looked at Simon and said "I GUESS SOME PEOPLE WE'RE LIKIN' IT." (that explains my signature)

Other than that, we were talking about a TV show called 'The Soup'.

Danny was my favorite! :wub2: I've never watched the soup though :blink: Not sure what it is.

Lou is a little dog on The Soup. It's basically this guy named Joel McHale, and he makes fun of celebrities and things in the media. And he has this little chihuahua named Lou, and he pretends to torture him, etc.

I have a little hobby of collecting moving pictures.

tyra2.gif

OMG. :lmao: You have the funniest pictures. I remember watching that thinking, "Why are they making those faces?"

The more I watch Tyra, the more I hate her. And I thought Melrose should have won instead so this is especially funny to me. :naughty:

Lou is a little dog on The Soup. It's basically this guy named Joel McHale, and he makes fun of celebrities and things in the media. And he has this little chihuahua named Lou, and he pretends to torture him, etc.

Ok...... :lmfao:

I love that show! I love how it says 'You're not the father!' :lmao::lmfao:

LMAO!

I love the way the woman's always like "AINT NO WAY IT AINT HIS BABY, MAURY. AINT NO WAY. I'M A VIRGIN 'CEPT FOR HIM."

and then Maury's like "When it comes to three-year-old Tony... you are NOT the father!"

Then the woman's like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" and runs backstage, and Maury claims he'll help her find out who the babydaddy is.

Classicccccc.

LMAO!

I love the way the woman's always like "AINT NO WAY IT AINT HIS BABY, MAURY. AINT NO WAY. I'M A VIRGIN 'CEPT FOR HIM."

and then Maury's like "When it comes to three-year-old Tony... you are NOT the father!"

Then the woman's like "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" and runs backstage, and Maury claims he'll help her find out who the babydaddy is.

Classicccccc.

Gotta love that girl that keeps coming back over and over again and each time saying I'm 100% sure this time! :lmao:

Makes good television! :naughty: