Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't too bad. But nobody knew when to respond to my very first line because I was fumbling with my Rosary beads while trying to hold the microphone and read what I was supposed to say, but moved the microphone away from my face.:naughty: They were all confused.

And I was supposed to say "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion." ten times, but couldn't hold my Rosary beads, the mic, and the paper at the same time, so lost count, but managed not to go over or cut it off: thumb_yello:

I got lost in church the other week, because usually he's like "Let us proclaim the mysteryyyyy offff faithhhhhhh" (my one priest sings it, but the other doesn't) and I started to say "Christ has dieddd..." and people started saying something completely different. I felt dumb.

AND I'M SO FREAKIN' MAD I CAN'T GET TICKETS TO THE PAPIL MASS IN D.C.!

Hahaha. I don't know that response off the top of my head because we only use that one in the daily masses over here.

I'm missing the one in New York! And I found out that we had a chance to win tickets, but the guy who was running the lottery for the tickets' Youth Group DID. Sounds fishy.:sneaky2:

My friend Lizzie is staying at a hotel 3 blocks from the Pope's hotel when he's in NYC.:naughty:

I'm so tempted to jump in her suitcase.

Father Al was like "I'll pay for your bus ticket down to D.C. if you can find a ticket... but good luck actually getting one."

My friend and I are going to sit on the overpass and look into the stadium.

*just realized what you wrote*

............How do you know where the pope is staying?:shocked: :shocked: :blink::roftl:

*shrug* I don't know, but I think she does.:naughty:

We should both go to the one in NYC, and meet!

Aww, Sarie how can you compete about Danny Noriega an his neck movement :biggrin2:

We'll be a couple until you find a cute gay boy and I find a cute straight one, aight?:wink2:

We'll be a couple until you find a cute gay boy and I find a cute straight one, aight?:wink2:

Aww thats not fair !! I would never find a guy who is into me :thumbdown: No ofense Sarie , but you know me , Girl arent really what Im looking for :naughty: