Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. *sobs*

IT'S STILL BLACK.

Ohmahgaw.

I'm just going to shell out the $80 and get the girl who styles my hair to user super-duper bleach on it.:sneaky2:

Aww, I hate when that stuff happens. =/

But I bet you still look hawt.

How many times have you dyed your hair?

I don't look hawt, I look like a skunk.:crybaby:

It has these weird sort of... gross-colored blotches at the scalp, but it's black everywhere else.

I started dying my hair when I was about 12... I've either dyed it or bleached it anywhere from 2 to 4 times a year. Surprisingly, it's really healthy, though. The girl who does my hair is always stunned by how thick and smooth it is.

Aw, Sarie...I'm sorry you gotta spend that extra cash. I always try to avoid that at all costs...

Me too. I'm still tempted to just buy another bleach kit from Clairol (this is the first time I've used THEIR bleach kits, and they said I can re-do it within 24 hours) and try again. It wasn't very expensive... but I really want to go blonde.:sneaky2:

So mad right now.

I don't look hawt, I look like a skunk.:crybaby:

It has these weird sort of... gross-colored blotches at the scalp, but it's black everywhere else.

I started dying my hair when I was about 12... I've either dyed it or bleached it anywhere from 2 to 4 times a year. Surprisingly, it's really healthy, though. The girl who does my hair is always stunned by how thick and smooth it is.

Me too. I'm still tempted to just buy another bleach kit from Clairol (this is the first time I've used THEIR bleach kits, and they said I can re-do it within 24 hours) and try again. It wasn't very expensive... but I really want to go blonde.:sneaky2:

So mad right now.

I'm sure it's not that bad.

I hope it works if that's what you decide to do. I don't think I've seen you blonde yet!

Yeah..the Harajuku Girls get all the love from Gwen... lol :D

Can't wait to get them! I wear L all the time, so I am sure I'll love these scents too... :)

Oh, don't you have Lamb (is it spelled with a "B"? xD ) shoes?

I think I remember talking to you about them when I first started posting. :D

Maybe if you did it a second time it would work?

Oh, babay! I'm gonna be poor, cos all four of these will be mine!!!!!

http://www.wwd.com/issue/article/123975?src=newsletter

Those are so cute!

You know MAC did that when they came out with their Fafi collection? Fafi's a French graffiti artist, and when they made a line of makeup inspired by her, they had these doll things you could buy. They didn't have perfume or anything, but that just reminded me of it.

I'm sure it's not that bad.

I hope it works if that's what you decide to do. I don't think I've seen you blonde yet!

Well I've never been blonde all-over. But I always had to bleach my hair whenever I wanted it pink, blue, purple, etc.

I have a picture somewhere where part of my hair is blonde...

HERE, PROOF!

This is about two years old, right after we moved into our new house.

CharlotteSmile.jpg

SEE! My hair CAN be completely and totally blonde. Like... almost white-blonde.

I'm so mad at Clairol.:sneaky2:

I didn't know that, Sarie. Sounds cool!

Yup! They were based on her characters. She always draws her "Fafi girls" with big cheeks, big lips, thighs, hips, etc. So they released (I think it was limited edition) dolls for the occasion. I think they were $12 each.

Edit: turns out they were about $9, my bad!

888329_261.jpg

888327_261.jpg

888328_261.jpg

Yeah, I do have LAMB shoes! I have five pairs...I love 'em!! I remember us talking about them a long time ago... didn't you have the gold loves??

I think I remember you posting pictures! :biggrin2: *is feeling nostalgic*

And yes, my aunt got me them because she works at some shoe place. :)

HERE, PROOF!

This is about two years old, right after we moved into our new house.

CharlotteSmile.jpg

SEE! My hair CAN be completely and totally blonde. Like... almost white-blonde.

I'm so mad at Clairol.:sneaky2:

Ah, I bet it'll look really cute when Clairol stops being dumb.

Those are neat! I love the whole "set" thing.

Me too!

Except all the MAC fans were like... way disappointed, because they're only about 3 inches high each.

And they made it sound like they were going to be at least 7" or something.

It's cos you haven't been in here in forever, girl. :P;)

Ummmm....last night Sarie tried to color her hair blonde and it didn't work. So now we all hate Clairol.

Yeah :blush-anim-cl: I'm trying to learn to manage my time and it's not working! Clairol is just disgusting! :glasses2::naughty:

I've never tried to color my hair.. I would look like such a fread with different colored hair!

lol no worries, Megan. :D

I have never used Clairol, but I have colored my hair. Poor Sarie has to do something else now, cos it didn't work!

Really?! What color did you try? :cheerful_h4h:

My friend Elizabeth, well not really a friend anymore :bleh:, has a different color of hair every week because it's messed up so she tries to fix it, but it's just getting worse and worse :boxed: