Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

I have done different shades of blonde. When I was little, I had white blonde hair and now that I'm older it is more of a dirty blonde color which I hate. I want my white blonde back! So usually I just lighten it to a different shade of blonde. :)

I've heard if you color your hair too often, it just gradually damages your hair more and more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done different shades of blonde. When I was little, I had white blonde hair and now that I'm older it is more of a dirty blonde color which I hate. I want my white blonde back! So usually I just lighten it to a different shade of blonde. :)

I've heard if you color your hair too often, it just gradually damages your hair more and more.

You remind me of my mom a bit :naughty: Though she used to have white blonde that then turned into a dirty blonde that then turned into this brown curly mess :blink: Once she had us we didn't even look related because we have the white blonde type hair :biggrin2: So she dyes it blonde to look... well more like us :naughty:

Yeah.. her hairs not looking it's healthiest :boxed: My father's girlfriend would color and straighten her hair and now it just sucks. She has to use all these different shampoos and conditioners with tons of vitamins and stuff.. that's another reason why I'm scared to do it :naughty:

lol that is kinda funny. I can understand how your mom feels with getting the dirty blonde hair. It annoys me so much! Actually, I am the only blonde in our family, so I have always stuck out....but I liked it that way. ;)

When I was born, my mom says that I had green hair....which then turned into red...then to white blonde...and now to dirty blonde. It would be nice if it would magically turn back into white blonde. :D

Yeah, if you ren't careful, your hair can get so damaged by coloring treatments...and curling /straight irons. Even blow drying can damage it. :-S

Absolutely. Especially if you bleach it alot. If you dye it alot, it's not the greatest, but most of them have moisturizers or something in them. But bleaching just sucks out the pigment. If you do it alot, your hair will literally, LITERALLY, break in half.

Plus, if you want to dye your hair a certain color, you'll have to dye it a few times, because the dye will have nothing to stick to if you bleach it completely white.

And now I'm rambling.

I can't count the colors I've had. Most of them were odd, like pink, red, blue, green, etc.

The ends of my hair are really dried out from the bleach... I'm getting angry.

Haha, no, I wasn't trying for an emo shot. It just so happens that the difference between a "look at my horrible hair: aerial-style" photo and a "look at my slit wrists: emo style" photo is minimal. :tears:

I think it sort of looks like I WAS blonde, but dyed my hair black, and it's now growing out. I mean... wtf is up with it only turning blonde at the crown of my head? I bleached the entire thing.

And the tips are dead, so they got hit the hardest with the bleach... so now I have to heavily condition just to get a comb through it. :sneaky2:

I threw away the box. :thumbdown:

Besides, I got it at Wal-Mart. I'd have to go past them and through to the manufacturer. Too much hassel.

I'm way tempted to just get a box of black and dye it back to it's normal color.

Haha, no, I wasn't trying for an emo shot. It just so happens that the difference between a "look at my horrible hair: aerial-style" photo and a "look at my slit wrists: emo style" photo is minimal. :tears:

I think it sort of looks like I WAS blonde, but dyed my hair black, and it's now growing out. I mean... wtf is up with it only turning blonde at the crown of my head? I bleached the entire thing.

And the tips are dead, so they got hit the hardest with the bleach... so now I have to heavily condition just to get a comb through it. :sneaky2:

That really is weird.:blink: But I'm no expert on hair dye..

I threw away the box. :thumbdown:

Besides, I got it at Wal-Mart. I'd have to go past them and through to the manufacturer. Too much hassel.

I'm way tempted to just get a box of black and dye it back to it's normal color.

I don't like Wal-Mart.:naughty:

I'm not really sure. That's the only video I've ever seen of him.

Aww, sorry to hear your a bit sick. Take some medicine and drink some orange juice!

I'm pretty good, thanks. A bit tired, too. My sorority's formal was last night, so I didn't get back to my dorm until 3am. Oooh, but my friend and I bought our Ringo tickets yesterday morning!

I'm not really sure. That's the only video I've ever seen of him.

Aww, sorry to hear your a bit sick. Take some medicine and drink some orange juice!

I'm pretty good, thanks. A bit tired, too. My sorority's formal was last night, so I didn't get back to my dorm until 3am. Oooh, but my friend and I bought our Ringo tickets yesterday morning!

Thanks Hollis.:cheerful_h4h:

Hah, you party animal, you! :das:

:crybaby: I can't go to any of his shows unless he adds more dates!

Did you get good seats?:biggrin2:

are you quite sure?

the picture of me with my fro-ish hair is quite disturbing.

ooh, of course!

But I think I'm going to go to bed now so I'll see it tomorrow.

Not smart talking until 4. xD I slept through my alarm! Thankfully my mom woke me up, even if it was an hour later.

are you quite sure?

the picture of me with my fro-ish hair is quite disturbing.

LET ME SEE LET ME SEE LET ME SEE!

I'll show you a horribly embarrasing photo of ME if you show me one of you.