Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

Thanks Hollis.:cheerful_h4h:

Hah, you party animal, you! :das:

:crybaby: I can't go to any of his shows unless he adds more dates!

Did you get good seats?:biggrin2:

Oh, yes I'm a real party animal. ;)

Aww, Ringo add more dates so Jess can see you!

Yeah, our seats are actually really good...2nd row in the first mezzanine level, so I think we'll have a good view :)

And goodnight deary! Talk to you soon! :huglove:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Hollis.:cheerful_h4h:

Hah, you party animal, you! :das:

:crybaby: I can't go to any of his shows unless he adds more dates!

Did you get good seats?:biggrin2:

ooh, of course!

But I think I'm going to go to bed now so I'll see it tomorrow.

Not smart talking until 4. xD I slept through my alarm! Thankfully my mom woke me up, even if it was an hour later.

yeah, it's probably not the best idea... I slept until noon today. :blush-anim-cl:

ugh, perms look terrible with my hair. >.<

never again!

Oh, yes I'm a real party animal. ;)

Aww, Ringo add more dates so Jess can see you!

Yeah, our seats are actually really good...2nd row in the first mezzanine level, so I think we'll have a good view :)

And goodnight deary! Talk to you soon! :huglove:

I read second row and almost fainted.:roftl:

Those are good seats! Lucky thing you!

I can't believe my dad wont take me to see him..okay, I kind of can, but he's the Beatle maniac of the family!

Looks like I came into this thread just at the right time.

HELLO LOLOLOL:blush-anim-cl: :punk:

It's always the right time for this thread. :wink2:

You got that right, Charlie.:mf_rosetinted:

I read second row and almost fainted.:roftl:

Those are good seats! Lucky thing you!

I can't believe my dad wont take me to see him..okay, I kind of can, but he's the Beatle maniac of the family!

Haha, I wish I was in the second row!

Let me call your dad and talk to him. I can be very convincing. :mf_rosetinted:

You got that right, Charlie.:mf_rosetinted:

My name's not Charlie. :mf_rosetinted:

Bonjour. :punk::blush-anim-cl:

lol whats up??/

My name's not Charlie. :mf_rosetinted:

Lmao. I was hoping you'd say the right reply. Even if you never saw the cartoon I'm talking about, I was hoping that would be your answer.

Lmao. I was hoping you'd say the right reply. Even if you never saw the cartoon I'm talking about, I was hoping that would be your answer.

Wait, so I said the right reply? I have no idea what cartoon you're talking about.

And really, Amanda? Not good?

Word to the wise: don't see Leatherheads. It suckedddd.

:)

Well I could have told you that based on the previews alone.

Let me guess: it had a few good lines, but it was pretty dumb. The guy from the office was a pretty horrible actor, but made comical facial expressions. Most of the people there were our mothers' age, due to the excessive George Clooneyness. Renee Zellwegger just did that whole tiny eyes, pursed lips thing the entire time. And you're not quite sure whether the ending was good or not because you lost interest halfway through the movie.

Am I close?

Pretty dang close! lol

Actually I didn't get the chance to read reviews, so I had only seen a trailer from it once... it was just a stupid plot.

At least it was free....that's a perk when your bf is the co-manager at a movie theater.

Wait, so I said the right reply? I have no idea what cartoon you're talking about.

It was an old cartoon from 'Rocky & Bullwinkle' called "Aesop & Son", and the one episode (they were each about 5 minutes long) was called 'The Dog And the Shadow' about a little dog who saw his own shadow/reflection and thought it was someone else.

I don't remember it very well, but I THINK he kept getting mistaken for his shadow, named "Charlie". So someone would walk up to him in an alley and he'd be like "...you Charlie?"

and the little dog would get frustrated and be like "WHOOOOOOOOO is Charlie?!" or "My name's not Charlie!"

It was an old cartoon from 'Rocky & Bullwinkle' called "Aesop & Son", and the one episode (they were each about 5 minutes long) was called 'The Dog And the Shadow' about a little dog who saw his own shadow/reflection and thought it was someone else.

I don't remember it very well, but I THINK he kept getting mistaken for his shadow, named "Charlie". So someone would walk up to him in an alley and he'd be like "...you Charlie?"

and the little dog would get frustrated and be like "WHOOOOOOOOO is Charlie?!" or "My name's not Charlie!"

Haha, that's funny!

Aww, I used to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle, but I'm not sure if I remember that cartoon or not...it seems familiar, though...

Haha, that's funny!

Aww, I used to watch Rocky and Bullwinkle, but I'm not sure if I remember that cartoon or not...it seems familiar, though...

I never really liked the actual show itself, but I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED all the little side-cartoons. Like 'Aesop & Son', 'Fractured Fairy Tales', 'Mr. Peabody', etc.

Except for Natasha. I wanted to be Natasha when I grew up. Like, as if that could be a career. She was so badass. And my parents almost named my sister Natasha, so grr.

I'm going to go try and find the episode I'm talking about. I can't find it online, and maybe I can hold the camera up to the TV for a minute and record it.:thumb_yello:

Really?...I feel sorry for you. :P

Hey now!:sneaky2:

He NEVER had sexual relations with that woman!

(and by 'that woman' I mean Hillary)

(Clinton. Hillary Clinton. Not our Hilary Mormon.)