Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

Actually, I have no idea what we'll be doing. He took the day off work and I didn't know it, so I am still going to have to work. :( But oh well.... we will probably go out to dinner and give each other our gifts. Might go see a movie too. :)

I know you have maybe told me before, but what are all of your plans for summer?

It was in the 70's here the other day! It was glorious.... the latter half of the week it has been raining though... and then we had that earthquake!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have no idea what we'll be doing. He took the day off work and I didn't know it, so I am still going to have to work. :( But oh well.... we will probably go out to dinner and give each other our gifts. Might go see a movie too. :)

I know you have maybe told me before, but what are all of your plans for summer?

It was in the 70's here the other day! It was glorious.... the latter half of the week it has been raining though... and then we had that earthquake!

Aww, how late do you work till?

That sounds cute, I'm sure you'll have a good time no matter what you do.:)

Hmm, well I'm going on vacation the day after I get off from school to Pennsylvania for a week. my whole family rented a house on a lake there, so it should be fun. In July I'm going on a retreat in Massachusetts for a weekend, lots of things with my church, and I'm not sure what else yet, but I'm sure other things will pop up.

What about you?

70's weather is the greatest.:wub2:

Yea, we're getting all that rain tomorrow-Tuesday. :thumbdown:

Oh, I heard about that. Everyone okay?

I work until 6pm, which isn't too bad. I am sure we'll have enough time for whatever... :)

Your break sounds like it will be fun. Frankly, just getting to sleep in and not worry about assignments is going to be fun to me! LOL

As for specific plans, well my two sisters, Aaron, and I are going to fly to PA in June and then stay with my aunt and uncle at their beach house. Sarie and I plan to meet sometime while I am there, so hopefully that works out!

Other than that...not much else is set in stone. Chris and I will most likely go to watch St. Louis Cardinals games and go to Hurricane Harbor like we always do... I can't wait for the little things like that. :)

I work until 6pm, which isn't too bad. I am sure we'll have enough time for whatever... :)

Your break sounds like it will be fun. Frankly, just getting to sleep in and not worry about assignments is going to be fun to me! LOL

As for specific plans, well my two sisters, Aaron, and I are going to fly to PA in June and then stay with my aunt and uncle at their beach house. Sarie and I plan to meet sometime while I am there, so hopefully that works out!

Other than that...not much else is set in stone. Chris and I will most likely go to watch St. Louis Cardinals games and go to Hurricane Harbor like we always do... I can't wait for the little things like that. :)

Wow, I didn't know you worked that late. I forgot that you work at a daycare and not at a school.

Ooh, I agree! Sleep sounds so good. I think I've been a little sleep deprived lately, but that's pretty much my fault. I'm trying to get back on track.

Ooh, which weekend? I don't know if my parents would be down for meeting up with you guys while we're on vacation, but if we all just happen to be at say..Hershey or Dorney Park, who knows? :fisch: I just hope I can talk them into going to one of those places.

Aww, I know. I haven't been to a water park in a while...hmm..About four years! I miss it!

Well, it's a before and after school program...so my shifts are either 6:45am-8:30am or 3:15pm-6:00pm.

I am not sure which day, but I know for sure I will be in the area from June 14th-21st. We are planning to meet either in Hershey or Lebanon, so maybe you can come! That would be awesome... :)

Well, it's a before and after school program...so my shifts are either 6:45am-8:30am or 3:15pm-6:00pm.

I am not sure which day, but I know for sure I will be in the area from June 14th-21st. We are planning to meet either in Hershey or Lebanon, so maybe you can come! That would be awesome... :)

:boxed: Oh, I would hate going in at 6:45 am. Especially if it's working around little kids that early in the morning.:naughty:

Aw, I'm down there the 21st-28th. I don't think I could make it. =/

But I can still try going down the shore.*crosses fingers*

Was the concert fun, Hollis??

Amanda!

Yeah, it was sooooo much fun! He's just so darn talented, that you can't help but like him. I've been a big fan of his for years, since The Remedy came out, so it was so amazing to finally get to see him :biggrin2:

I took a bunch of videos, and they're on youtube, if anyone's interested :)

I miss you guys! :huglove:

How are you all?

SARIE!

I made you a german shirt design, now where is the picture of those sparkly David Bowie pants!?!?!?!? :D

On my computer! Hang on, I'll dig them up.

100_2430.jpg

There. The picture does them like... no justice. But they're all glittery and AMAZING, and the girl on the tag looks just like Bowie.

So I saw you were on, and in my head I started to shout "Hollis", but realized that was wrong, and instead shouted "Hairieeee!" Then I laughed in my head. Then I realized that was a little creepy and laughed out loud. Then I typed it. Then I realized this was also creepy. :original:

So I saw you were on, and in my head I started to shout "Hollis", but realized that was wrong, and instead shouted "Hairieeee!" Then I laughed in my head. Then I realized that was a little creepy and laughed out loud. Then I typed it. Then I realized this was also creepy. :original:

You're such a nerd.:wub2:

AND YAY FOR HAIRIE NESS!

when I first started shaving my legs, I was about 11, and I could practically BRAID the hair. so when I finally shaved, my mom was like "Oh, thank God, you were so hairy. I could see people staring at your legs sometimes."

:tears:

AND YAY FOR HAIRIE NESS!

when I first started shaving my legs, I was about 11, and I could practically BRAID the hair. so when I finally shaved, my mom was like "Oh, thank God, you were so hairy. I could see people staring at your legs sometimes."

:lmfao:

ahahahahahaahaahhha!

this is why I love you. :naughty:

Send me $15 and I'll buy you a pair.:wink2:

if I had any money, I totally would. :bleh:

AND YAY FOR HAIRIE NESS!

I know.:naughty: So I cried when the Pope left. :lmao: I think that's epitome of nerd!

:lmfao: *looks at Hilary* Too much information?

*Hilary nods head in agreement*

Thanks for that Sarie.

this is why I love you. :naughty:

:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so bored, I've started counting the ceiling tiles.

There's 283.

we don't even have ceiling tiles.:tears: