Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness - Part 2!

backflip_76

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found these:

In a remote South African gold mine, a miner was setting dynamite to blast a seam when it exploded taking one of his legs clean off. As he was stretchered out, he was heard to sob "What will happen to me? I have a family to look after, we are very poor...who's ever going to want a one legged gold digger?" then his mobile phone rings..."Hello? Who? Oh, Sir Paul...what an honour..."

Did you hear that Paul's giving Heather her own plane as part of their divorce settlement? She still has to shave the other leg herself though.

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his

wife Heather Mills- McCartney.

Mrs Mills- McCartney is said to be distraught over the split "He has

been my crutch for so long!!" She said in an earlier briefing, "I have

no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped"

She's reported to be making frantic efforts to keep the split as civil

as possible.

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, "she

will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out

on a relationship like this"

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the

marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing

a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and

subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement hasn't been signed it

is believed that she won't have a leg to stand on

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have

been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated, "always trying to get

her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was the

cause. "Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said "he would get

home at night and find her legless"

Many have attributed this to a problem which started with the present

that Paul had got prior to the wedding; he gave her a new prosthetic leg

for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a

plane but then he gave her a Ladyshave for the other leg.

I was kidding. But whatever floats your boat.:naughty:

Someone asked me the other day if I thought I was "perfect or something?" and I said "Well I'm pretty damn close, so...."

Then I got yelled at for being "conceited", even though I was just being sarcastic.

Someone asked me the other day if I thought I was "perfect or something?" and I said "Well I'm pretty damn close, so...."

Then I got yelled at for being "conceited", even though I was just being sarcastic.

You know what I HATE?

People who don't appreciate sarcasm.

oh you know i'm kidding, foo. :naughty:

sarcasism and me go HAND IN HAND.

***random thought: GET TO KNOW ME! i'm the best thing since sliced bread :thumb_yello: ...and i want to get to know more MFC people :naughty: ***

:naughty: Hello!

I'm Sarie. It's rhymes with 'berry'. I live in Pennsylvania, I'm engaged to a man named Noel, and my dog keeps pestering me to take her outside so she can bark at the shadows on the driveway.

:naughty: Hello!

I'm Sarie. It's rhymes with 'berry'. I live in Pennsylvania, I'm engaged to a man named Noel, and my dog keeps pestering me to take her outside so she can bark at the shadows on the driveway.

you all are going to get to know me right now! :D

my name is taylor, girl, and i am 16yrs old. i live in Iowa, bleh. i can be pretty random and i'm very outspoken. i don't try to be rude, most of the time, but i say what is on my mind (both a bad and good quality) i have a dog(dachshund aka:wiener dog) and 3 cats. i love music. i love to sing as well lol. my favorite color is orange, for some reason the bright colors attract me... hmm i wonder why mika attracted me... lol. i have a thing for blue eyes on guys. i like things in odd numbers, for some reason i HATE even numbers. its wierd, i know. my favorite singer/songwriter is jason mraz (sorry mika isn't my number one) i like to find new artists and listen to them. i would say that i'm a pretty 'good' girl don't do too much wrong. let's see... what else could i say... oh! i really like to learn and speak french. soo... if there are any frenchies in here go ahead and talk to me! lol. you can always add me on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/taytay391) or msn (taytay13579@hotmail.com) i'm a pretty social person.

ok.

intro done.

any questions?

you all are going to get to know me right now! :D

my name is taylor, girl, and i am 16yrs old. i live in Iowa, bleh. i can be pretty random and i'm very outspoken. i don't try to be rude, most of the time, but i say what is on my mind (both a bad and good quality) i have a dog(dachshund aka:wiener dog) and 3 cats. i love music. i love to sing as well lol. my favorite color is orange, for some reason the bright colors attract me... hmm i wonder why mika attracted me... lol. i have a thing for blue eyes on guys. i like things in odd numbers, for some reason i HATE even numbers. its wierd, i know. my favorite singer/songwriter is jason mraz (sorry mika isn't my number one) i like to find new artists and listen to them. i would say that i'm a pretty 'good' girl don't do too much wrong. let's see... what else could i say... oh! i really like to learn and speak french. soo... if there are any frenchies in here go ahead and talk to me! lol. you can always add me on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/taytay391) or msn (taytay13579@hotmail.com) i'm a pretty social person.

ok.

intro done.

any questions?

Questions? Oh yeah, are you single? :naughty: (jk.)