Don't do this to Mika - please!

babspanky

Last night they deleted half of the palladium forum members with 0 post counts as a precaution against spammers.

You were deleted along with a few others (i just happend to remember seeing your name), so i complained and your user mysteriously returned 30mins later

I bloody hadn't posted because I had to wait for 'the management' to approve me. I am sure that was only last week anyway. Blimey, give me time!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

What kind of perv gets their camera phone out in the Gents???

There are laws against that are there not.

No wonder Craig is a grumpy g*t if that's what he has to endure.:bleh:

If someone tried to take pictures of Mika using the convieniences somewhere, this is what would happen.....

Mika: "That's a very expensive camera-phone you've got there...."

CRUNCH...CRASH....BANG....!!!!!!!!!

If someone tried to take pictures of Mika using the convieniences somewhere, this is what would happen.....

Mika: "That's a very expensive camera-phone you've got there...."

CRUNCH...CRASH....BANG....!!!!!!!!!

hahaha.dats funny.followed by the sound of someone running away and crashing the gent's door open.

seriously,it's a private violation to capture someone's pic while they're at the only place they can have some privacy.these people should be arrested for such a thing regardless of who they are.

James Bond star Daniel Craig has complained that fans use camera phones to take pictures of him using the toilet.

:shocked: WOW!

Err and no I don't want to sneak a peak of Mika on the toilet (especially a blocked one at the Kool Haus). That's right up there with sniffing his undies which is what's being contemplated in the Mikagasmic thread. :shocked:

I once met a woman who couldnt believe my age, she had me pegged at 34!

What i showed her my ID and got someone else to confirm it, she said i had a lot of worry lines lol

Geez, what an obnoxious biatch. :roftl:

That's right up there with sniffing his undies which is what's being contemplated in the Mikagasmic thread. :shocked:

:shocked: Ewwwwww. (No offense, Mika. :bleh: )

Seriously, though, why would anyone want to take pictures of someone on the toilet? That's just... messed up. :boxed: I understand that there are some prices to fame, yada yada, but that's just taking it too far.

People are so freaky sometimes icon_gonk.gif

That is just plain sickoizm (new wordie...goo innit :bleh: ). But seriously I would HATE HATE it sooo much if ppl tried to take pics of me on the lav, it's just NOT NICE at all, very distasteful and I would NEVER sneak peeks at Mika in that situation, I would die of embarrassment in fact cos I had walked in on a private moment.