REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: MIKA in Salt Lake City, UT -- In the Venue: 08-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Y'all! I'm home and the best I can do right now is some pictures.....I'm exhausted. But, it was totally worth it. So, enjoy!!!

The pics aren't the best because of the crushing and the lighting....but, you'll get the idea. I'll do videos later. :) You'll love my Grace Kelly one. :)

lmc.jpg

miika14.jpg

mika13.jpg

mika14.jpg

mika15.jpg

Wonderful pics, Charlotte....tks

In the world of music it's called 'quatre mains'. :naughty:

It looks as if they're having fun anyway! :roftl:

oh, so it's a serious duo?..

coz in Bologna for example Mika tried to pic Mikey's bass chords while Mikey had put his fingers on the piano:roftl:

robertina, i watched the "sweet dreams" in your siggie.....

:shocked: i had to take a cold shower. it was hot before he even started singing!!!!! and his shirt was unbuttoned too.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I REALLY don't think he knows what he's doing to us!

and i'm not so sure he doesn't know what he does to us.....:wink2:

:naughty: I'm with you there Robi!!!:naughty:

Garth...............thank you for the great report and amazing pics!! What a fantastic time you all had. I LOVE the family pics!!!

Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!! great to see you back. The pics are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Mika looks SO happy . It looks absolutly amazing...I am sure it will go down as one of your best Mika gigs of all time!!!:thumb_yello:

Okay, I've decided that I have to try to get at least the Grace Kelly vid up for y'all tonight. I'm not sure which videos have been posted by others yet...however, it's too funny of a video not to get up here. I've watched it about 30 times and I crack up each time. Bear with me...it's coming.

we know your really tired charlie , but we will love u for it :wub2:

Oh yeah one of my favorite quotes of the night has to be when he realized there was a fenced area for the people drinking. He was just talking than all the sudden he goes "What are you doing in a cage? I just realized there's a cage halfway through this venue. Will they not let you out or something? (someone informs him its for people who are drinking) Ahhh! It's cause their drinking their ****ing drunk"

OMG that is hysterical :lmao::lmao::lmao: I can just visualize him saying that.

This sounded like such an awesome and unique gig wish I could've been there.

your T.shirts were awesome what did you use and how did you paint them?