The Workout Thread

DavidM

Hey guys, so Im recently going to the gym and i just feel in love with it,with is not exactly like me lol, but im so happy I did , so I was wondering we can use this thread with people who go to the gym or run or whatever and name songs which are cool to workout :thumb_yello:

Ps I lost 37 pounds !

BEFORE

Photo10.jpg

AFTER

Photo35.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, so Im recently going to the gym and i just feel in love with it,with is not exactly like me lol, but im so happy I did , so I was wondering we can use this thread with people who go to the gym or run or whatever and name songs which are cool to workout :thumb_yello:

Ps I lost 37 pounds !

BEFORE

Photo10.jpg

AFTER

Photo35.jpg

OHHHH ! looking good! well done hun , Good for you! :) FD will like this thread , he has a personal trainer ! :thumb_yello: he knows what to eat and what not :) x

In People magazine there was a mother's day gift guide and one of the categories was fitness. One of the suggestions was MIKA LICM :biggrin2: it also says Mika gets pulses racing with uptempo songs like "Love Today". My favorite music to work out to has always been LICM! Big Girl, Lollipop, Grace Kelly, even Happy Ending for Me :wub2:

Hey Davey Boy

Yeh Ive done "gym" all my life and currently have a personnel trainer = agony

Sounds like your doing a great job ! Keep it up

Remember if you need to add more protien to your diet ... muscle is the key to everything :wink2:

:naughty:

Freddddieeee. Im doing race for life this year! Its gonna be well good! its only 5km, but you have to start somewhere, so im training for that now. Im only doing about a mile run at the minute, but im doing it in a really great time so far. you have to build up.