ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

All this talk about sleep in cracking us up.......seriously. We are just laughing at our monitor. The way us MFCer's stay up so late is rediculous, but not in a bad way......unless you have class the next morning. This would be us in class the next day: :shocked: :shocked: :thumbdown: We should all take pictures of our computer monitors sometime. It's what we stare at most of the day!:punk:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

All this talk about sleep in cracking us up.......seriously. We are just laughing at our monitor. The way us MFCer's stay up so late is rediculous, but not in a bad way......unless you have class the next morning. This would be us in class the next day: :shocked: :shocked: :thumbdown: We should all take pictures of our computer monitors sometime. It's what we stare at most of the day!:punk:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Tell me about it!

I went to bed at 6:40AM this morning.

Why was I up so late?

Waiting for reports from the Vancouver gig!:lol3:

I think you should warn new members that this site is highly addictive!! hehehe.. that way, they will know what they are getting themselves into... :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

It is very addictive, but in a good way lol. It wasn't for us the first couple months but now after getting to know a bunch of you, we stress if we aren't on here at least 10 times a day!

Love and good night! (at 1:00 a.m.)

The Meyer Twins