ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

:blush-anim-cl: You guys are spoiling me today :P

lets hope my letter gets to him lol:blink:

You're probably going to have to end up copying and pasting into a PM :bleh: I think MIKA would cry if he got a project that you didn't participate in :cheerful_h4h:

MIKA is being filmed looking through the Thank You letters..

*flips frantically through the book* "I..... I.....I just can't seem to find Melanie's letter........"

Shahd will say "Mine's on page 5"

"SHHHHH! You're interrupting my concentration! WHERE THE HELL IS MELANIE'S LETTER?!?!?!?!? :crybaby:"

Sorry I'm bored :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably going to have to end up copying and pasting into a PM :bleh: I think MIKA would cry if he got a project that you didn't participate in :cheerful_h4h:

MIKA is being filmed looking through the Thank You letters..

*flips frantically through the book* "I..... I.....I just can't seem to find Melanie's letter........"

Shahd will say "Mine's on page 5"

"SHHHHH! You're interrupting my concentration! WHERE THE HELL IS MELANIE'S LETTER?!?!?!?!? :crybaby:"

Sorry I'm bored :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: I love when you're bored!

Wait, people are using computer programs? :shocked: I was going to draw/hand-write mine then scan it and send the image..... Is that okay? Or do I have to figure out how to be creative with the computer? :blink:

A lot of people just typed up a message and then we trust Hilary to add a couple decorations. :wink2: At least that's what I think...