ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh dang this thread is going fast. Yes would love to see a video of this. Ours was just a couple of long paragraphs with a cartoon drawing. Just thinking of it now if it gets taped:

Mika: Flipping through the pages, "Whose is this thank you from? They Meyer Twins? Love the drawing and I LOVE THEM ALWAYS!":roftl: :roftl:

Can always dream.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Heineken22, we should all give you a thank you book for you putting this togeter.:thumb_yello:

Gosh dang this thread is going fast. Yes would love to see a video of this. Ours was just a couple of long paragraphs with a cartoon drawing. Just thinking of it now if it gets taped:

Mika: Flipping through the pages, "Whose is this thank you from? They Meyer Twins? Love the drawing and I LOVE THEM ALWAYS!":roftl: :roftl:

Can always dream.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Heineken22, we should all give you a thank you book for you putting this togeter.:thumb_yello:

psh, if anything, he'd be like: "hey, this is from that awesome girl in Salt Lake!! I freaking love her!" :naughty:

aww, thanks you guys. :huglove:

this is really your first?

well, i feel special! :D

glad you chose mine!

I know, right? I've been here for a while... I just get intimidated because I know that everyone else's things are going to be incredible... :blush-anim-cl:

But this is definitely an amazing idea! You should do more of these maybe...like another one next year. Just a thought.

I know, right? I've been here for a while... I just get intimidated because I know that everyone else's things are going to be incredible... :blush-anim-cl:

But this is definitely an amazing idea! You should do more of these maybe...like another one next year. Just a thought.

i would love to do another project...just not for a while! :naughty:

wtf is this hairless ape thing?!?!?!

hahah, last night i was texting Jessica, and i told her how i hated bugging people to get their stuff in. she told me i could bug her all i wanted about it, so i sent this to her:

"YOU'D BETTER GET IT IN, FOOL! IF NOT I WILL SEND A HAIRLESS GORILLA AFTER YOU!":roftl:

No, but if the zoo hears about hairless gorillas they'll try and take them. :naughty:

CALLING ALL ZOOS:

HILARY HAS A LARGE STOCK OF HAIRLESS GORILLAS THAT NEED TO BE IN A ZOO IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Aww gorillas are cute!

hey megan,

no school tomorrow. it's on the school website. TOOT! :toot:

:shocked::woot_jump: :woot_jump:

By the way, gorillas pick there butts, have sex, and throw poop at people all day :mf_rosetinted:

CALLING ALL ZOOS:

HILARY HAS A LARGE STOCK OF HAIRLESS GORILLAS THAT NEED TO BE IN A ZOO IMMEDIATELY!!!!

By the way, gorillas pick there butts, have sex, and throw poop at people all day :mf_rosetinted:

no wonder they are most related to you..

HAHA jk :D

CALLING ALL ZOOS:

*glares evilly*

:lmfao:

i laughed so hard at that ending sentence.