ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've lost a lot of competitions for being twins in Iowa :cheerful_h4h:

Cassie LOOOOOOVES MIKA just as much as I do she's just not as pathetic and she hates everyone so she doesn't want to talk to people on MFC :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That's cool that you both LOVE him like me and Megan do. How many competitions have you went to?

you know what i just figured out.

tomorrow is not the 25th.

that's when breakfast is. lol

her birthday = 25th

:lmfao: You're a whole week away!!! :roftl:

That's cool that you both LOVE him like me and Megan do. How many competitions have you went to?

We just went to them as little kids and we would dress up as cowgirls and stuff but we never got in the top 3 :tears:

:lmfao: You're a whole week away!!! :roftl:

hahah shut up!

We just went to them as little kids and we would dress up as cowgirls and stuff but we never got in the top 3 :tears:

if i EVER have twins,

i will NOT dress them up the same. i think its STUPID for them to dress up the same. they already look alike. let them have their OWN personality. jeesh.

if i EVER have twins,

i will NOT dress them up the same. i think its STUPID for them to dress up the same. they already look alike. let them have their OWN personality. jeesh.

I would totally dress them up the same!! :wub2: While they're incapable of making their own decisions why not make them look CUTE!!! Then once their old enough to decide I MIGHT let them choose what they wear :naughty:

if i EVER have twins,

Megan, sorry, just wondering if you were a bigger fan than your sister since we don't see her around on here much. NO OFFENCE. We're sure she likes Mika a lot too.

As for twins, we don't know what it is like to be a only child per say. We've won maybe 7 out of 9 times for the IL state twins convention. Megan, we dressed like cowgirls to once.:roftl: We really enjoy it and it's funny to see a room full of twins with just a few people who are not. It's not like nobody is dressing us alike, we just chose to do so. We don't think it's stupid. If one of us had twins, I, Megan would ask them if they wanted to dress alike. No matter if they are twins they will always have different personalities. We have different ones but we are two different people that happen to look really alike (to other people, we don't think we look alike).:roftl:

So please, we don't want to talk about this anymore. We think its gotten a little out of hand. We didn't mean to offend anyone if we did. You guys are our friends and we don't want to keep posting on this thread that had nothing to do with twins in the first place. So lets be FRIENDLY gosh dangit!:roftl:

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

Megan, sorry, just wondering if you were a bigger fan than your sister since we don't see her around on here much. NO OFFENCE. We're sure she likes Mika a lot too.

As for twins, we don't know what it is like to be a only child per say. We've won maybe 7 out of 9 times for the IL state twins convention. Megan, we dressed like cowgirls to once.:roftl: We really enjoy it and it's funny to see a room full of twins with just a few people who are not. It's not like nobody is dressing us alike, we just chose to do so. We don't think it's stupid. If one of us had twins, I, Megan would ask them if they wanted to dress alike. No matter if they are twins they will always have different personalities. We have different ones but we are two different people that happen to look really alike (to other people, we don't think we look alike).:roftl:

So please, we don't want to talk about this anymore. We think its gotten a little out of hand. We didn't mean to offend anyone if we did. You guys are our friends and we don't want to keep posting on this thread that had nothing to do with twins in the first place. So lets be FRIENDLY gosh dangit!:roftl:

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

I didn't even know we were fighting :blink: I really am oblivious.. I didn't mean to be offensive at all when I said that Cassie was a fan or when I said I'm going to make my twins dress alike :bleh: I really loved it when we dressed alike though :wub2: It was just so much fun to match!

Oh! We had a blizzard warning all day.. If you don't mind me asking Where do you live? :blink: I know it must be in IL somewhere since you were a lollipop girl :biggrin2:

I'm in Wisconsin. About 3-4 hours straight north of Chicago, unless you are driving in a blizzard, then it is about 8 hours.:naughty:

I'm in Wisconsin. About 3-4 hours straight north of Chicago, unless you are driving in a blizzard, then it is about 8 hours.:naughty:

:lmfao: I guess I just thought that they would have chosen a lollie close by, but I guess they really wanted you to be their lollipop girl :thumb_yello: