ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, where would we all be without the MFC?

I can't believe how much time I spend here...what did I do with my life b4 this? lol. Tho I know my time would be spent much more productively if the MFC didn't exist hahahahahaha But I wouldn't have met all the lovely MFCers :wink2:

this is going to sound really cheesy, but i want to thank all of you guys for getting your letters in.

i've read all of them, and they really are wonderful and heartfelt!

i don't know what person wouldn't be thankful to have such amazing fans as all of you, and to know you care so much. :)

i can't believe this project actually worked out in the end, and i'm glad you all were a part of it, thank you. :D

this is going to sound really cheesy, but i want to thank all of you guys for getting your letters in.

i don't know what person wouldn't be thankful to have such amazing fans as all of you, and to know you care so much. :)

i can't believe this project actually worked out in the end, and i'm glad you all were a part of it, thank you. :D

seriously Hilary, you've put so much into this, THANK U SO MUCH :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

Thank you so much.. you don't know how excited I am, especially that I JUST sent you my letter..! This is all you! You rock! Thank you soooo much! :wub2:

:woot_jump:

wahhh! Im not gonna sleep for sure tonight.. it's allready 12:30 anyway.. ha..!

EDIT: oh great. now I have to go.. ahh.. bye and thanks again, SO SO SO MUCH!

seriously Hilary, you've put so much into this, THANK U SO MUCH :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

Thank you so much.. you don't know how excited I am, especially that I JUST sent you my letter..! This is all you! You rock! Thank you soooo much! :wub2:

:woot_jump:

wahhh! Im not gonna sleep for sure tonight.. it's allready 12:30 anyway.. ha..!

aww, you guys are sweet. :huglove:

i just felt i needed to do this because of everything Mika has ever done for us, indcluding this amazing tour. :)

haha, Dana, try to get some sleep, girl!