ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it always 'we'?

are you two ALWAYS together..? its like you guys are conjoined or something lol

Don't start.:roftl: We have a lot of the same opinions so we thought it would be cool to have a same account and we're both at the computer now and no, we're not conjoined.:roftl:

We're still laughing at the gorilla stuff. We all must be hyper or something.

Don't start.:roftl: We have a lot of the same opinions so we thought it would be cool to have a same account and we're both at the computer now and no, we're not conjoined.:roftl:

We're still laughing at the gorilla stuff. We all must be hyper or something.

are you always together?

its just weird to me because my friends are twins and... well they aren't 'we' they are megan and cassie. two people.

i don't know why but that bugs me.

are you always together?

its just weird to me because my friends are twins and... well they aren't 'we' they are megan and cassie. two people.

i don't know why but that bugs me.

Well doesn't Megan like Mika a lot and the other likes Mika a little bit??? We both like Mika. I, Megan like Mika. I, Haley like Mika. Sorry that bugs you but we're afraid you're gonna have to get over it.:roftl:

We're not always together. We just share an account because we usually share the same thoughts. If we did have two user accounts then you'd find yourself reading two of the almost exact same posts. So we're actually saving you reading time. How considerate of us. And yes we're a little smart elicy. It took 21 years to get that way.

Well doesn't Megan and cassie, one like Mika a lot and the other doesn't??? We both like Mika. I, Megan like Mika. I, Haley like Mika. Sorry that bugs you but we're afraid you're gonna have to get over it.:roftl:

We're not always together. We just share an account because we usually share the same thoughts. If we did have to user accounts then you'd find yourself reading two of the almost exact same posts.

um well not really cassie likes MIKA too. just not as much.

so you guys basically are one person? always having the same thoughts. got it!

um well not really cassie likes MIKA too. just not as much.

so you guys basically are one person? always having the same thoughts. got it!

No. We are two individual people we just share an account here. People don't understand being a twin. We may look alike but we're two unique people, but when it comes to Mika we have the same thoughts. Don't know why we are explaining all of this, it hasn't bothered anyone else on here.

Megan and Haley

No. We are two individual people we just share an account here. People don't understand being a twin. We may look alike but we're two unique people, but when it comes to Mika we have the same thoughts. Don't know why we are explaining all of this, it hasn't bothered anyone else on here.

Megan and Haley

i'm a curious person. and i'm blunt. i'm sure other people on here share my question.

my friends are twins.. so i DO understand that you're different except for when you where the EXACT same thing, say the EXACT same thing, and .. yea.

hey hey guys, no hostility!

or i WILL release some hairless monkeys to take over. :mf_rosetinted:

Evil_Monkey.gif

Sorry Hilary but the twin thing is a very touchy subject. We hate it when someone says can you feel the other ones pain. And yes we do where the same things. It's fun to be different. If we had a dime for everyone that has said "Are you two twins" and "You must be twins".:roftl:

Sorry again and if we yell anymore then you have our permission to release the monkeys.:roftl:

Wow just looked at an ad and it was Mr. T and it made us laugh because of all the FOOL stuff.

HAHAHAHA

it's not hairless? :crybaby:

i couldn't find any pictures on photobucket. :naughty:

Sorry Hilary but the twin thing is a very touchy subject. We hate it when someone says can you feel the other ones pain. And yes we do where the same things. It's fun to be different. If we had a dime for everyone that has said "Are you two twins" and "You must be twins".:roftl:

Sorry again and if we yell anymore then you have our permission to release the monkeys.:roftl:

i understand that. :thumb_yello:

really, these monkeys are just itching to get out.

[/color]

We laughed so hard at this. All we had pictured in our heads was that annoying monkey of Night At The Museum. And we both thought of that at the same time. Creepy sometimes.

oh goodnesss. :roftl:

I'm serious :lmfao: My aunt went to the zoo and there was a monkey on the fence and she was like what a cute monkey and then she felt something wet hitting her! IT WAS THE MONKEY. :mf_rosetinted:

Wow just looked at an ad and it was Mr. T and it made us laugh because of all the FOOL stuff.

..i didn't say you could feel eachothers pain..

when people ask megan and cassie if they are twins and i am with them i say 'no, they're cousins' HAHA

We've won many competitions for being twins in IL. YAY IT'S OUR 700TH POST!

wooo! :woot_jump:

I'm serious :lmfao: My aunt went to the zoo and there was a monkey on the fence and she was like what a cute monkey and then she felt something wet hitting her! IT WAS THE MONKEY. :mf_rosetinted:

hehehehehe. :roftl:

..i didn't say you could feel eachothers pain..

when people ask megan and cassie if they are twins and i am with them i say 'no, they're cousins' HAHA

We didn't say you did.:roftl: We meant that Megan, likes Mika, and Cassie likes him a little bit.

We know our mom or aunt or anybody says when someone asks us the dreaded question, "No she is a minute older" or "No they just look alike.":roftl: :roftl:

We didn't say you did.:roftl: We meant that Megan, likes Mika, and Cassie likes him a little bit.

We know our mom or aunt or anybody says when someone asks us the dreaded question, "No she is a minute older" or "No they just look alike.":roftl: :roftl:

oh that makes sense. :blink: ?

We've won many competitions for being twins in IL. YAY IT'S OUR 700TH POST!

:roftl: Sorry about your aunt. That is very sucky!

We've lost a lot of competitions for being twins in Iowa :cheerful_h4h:

Cassie LOOOOOOVES MIKA just as much as I do she's just not as pathetic and she hates everyone so she doesn't want to talk to people on MFC :naughty: