MIKA at Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France) 12 july 2008

FOUCHONNERET

oh, robertina, you are going. how cool! :punk: I checked on the map and it's rather close to you.. well done. :thumb_yello:

I'd be technically in that area possibly in august, but even if it was in july (and it's not), I'd not dare suggesting another festival, associated with the name MIKA, to hubby.. :boxed: he'd strangle me :blink::blush-anim-cl:

no i'm not!

better...i must wait for family planning to be fixed.

i've already bought nimes ticket, but i may sell it and do this instead...it depends.

i'm going only to one in july, my family cannot bear more.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a great star in a lot of countries:naughty:

i'm really agree with you;but i tell that because he always sold out so quickly last year in france;

but don't worry,he had lot of times for lot of country where he's famous;

i wish he could go in latina countries,i wish he could come in russia for example;

lot of people wainting for him and i'm always very surprise when i know another date in france(like in 2007,after so much date in spring)..i think too it's too much but it's certainly due to this popularity in france.:wink2:

no i'm not!

better...i must wait for family planning to be fixed.

i've already bought nimes ticket, but i may sell it and do this instead...it depends.

i'm going only to one in july, my family cannot bear more.

there's a nice roman theatre in nimes, if I remember correctly.. or roman ruins at least.. :blink: send them sightseeing there, while ya go and listen to our boy.. :naughty:

anyway, you are lucky: after bc, ken doesn't even conceive attending a festival in which mr M plays :boxed:

I'm happy with paris, if I can make it as I wish.

there's a nice roman theatre in nimes, if I remember correctly.. or roman ruins at least.. :blink: send them sightseeing there, while ya go and listen to our boy.. :naughty:

anyway, you are lucky: after bc, ken doesn't even conceive attending a festival in which mr M plays :boxed:

I'm happy with paris, if I can make it as I wish.

Actually the concert is in the roman theatre :thumb_yello: ! What we call the Arènes in French! So it will be a concert in a beautiful cultural setting yeahhhhh!

Are you going? :bleh:

Maybe, if I can make it part of a (short) holiday in the French Alps. And only if they sell day tickets. I won't go just for the festival - in case of any cancellations. :wink2:

No plans for July so far, we'll see. I'm not really a festival person but it could be a nice chance to see some MFCers again, especially the people from the south of Europe. :wink2:

is it a concert or a festival, em? :blink:

Well it is a festival but artists seem to play alone, only with a couple of supports - or they can be two big groups. But no 10 groups playing on the same time on different stages.

Mika for the moment seems to be in the case : alone with supports bands. So I guess you can assimilate it to a concert... Unless we get news that another big name is added to his show.

I wish he would do Ibiza this year but i find it difficult...If he finally goes there again, nothing will be the same *sighs*

Maybe another spanish festival: Summercase (the one he cancelled last year) or Benicassim. Funny thing is both festivals have the same dates this year:blink:

How true.. :wub2:

Best time ever. period.

I think french are just more organised and knowing his fame there, smarter: they can sell out already now. :bleh:

That's true. I think that almost every festival in France wants him.

I know that some festivals asked him but he didn't want because they didn't pay enough. :blink: He seems to be very expensive.

6 times in France in July, waaohh!

I don't think he forgot the other countries. Lika Avoca said, he sold many records here and that's why, the French festivals are the first we know he will do. They are very fast. :naughty:

http://www.musilac-festival.com/

PASS JOURNÉE = no link

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-MUSILAC-2008---PASS-3-JOURS-081MU.htm

Profitez d'un tarif promotionnel à 85€ au lieu de 90€ jusqu'au 30 avril ! Ouverture des ventes des billets à l'unité le 15 avril.

FRENCH PEOPLE, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN: I'M WAITING YOUR INTERPRETATION :fisch:

billets à l'unité = DAILY PASS ????

so... we must wait the 15 april for the M ticket? :shocked:

and... what happens if the 3 days pass sold out the entire festival? :boxed:

merci

http://www.musilac-festival.com/

PASS JOURNÉE = no link

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-MUSILAC-2008---PASS-3-JOURS-081MU.htm

Profitez d'un tarif promotionnel à 85€ au lieu de 90€ jusqu'au 30 avril ! Ouverture des ventes des billets à l'unité le 15 avril.

FRENCH PEOPLE, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN: I'M WAITING YOUR INTERPRETATION :fisch:

billets à l'unité = DAILY PASS ????

so... we must wait the 15 april for the M ticket? :shocked:

and... what happens if the 3 days pass sold out the entire festival? :boxed:

merci

I think they made a mistake because the tickets for 3 days will be on sale on tuesday. :wink2:

Yeah, i think they mean daily pass when they wrote "billets à l'unité". Don't worry Allegra. They know how many tickets they want to sell for each day (one day pass) and for 3 days (3 days pass). I don't think the festival will be sold out quickly.

You can wait for the day tickets if you only want to go there for one day. :wink2:

no, i don't want the 3 days pass because i want to go the 11 july for vanessa paradis et le 14 july for the tetes raides :wink2:

yes yes i'm sure about the selling of 3 days tickets on tuesday... i want to be sure for the others tickets on sale the 15 april

est ce que tu traversera toute la france pour etre la bas??? ou tu prefere aller a la rochelle et autres concerts? :thumb_yello:

no, i don't want the 3 days pass because i want to go the 11 july for vanessa paradis et le 14 july for the tetes raides :wink2:

yes yes i'm sure about the selling of 3 days tickets on tuesday... i want to be sure for the others tickets on sale the 15 april

est ce que tu traversera toute la france pour etre la bas??? ou tu prefere aller a la rochelle et autres concerts? :thumb_yello:

Oh come on! and Babyshambles??:sneaky2:

Vanessa and les têtes raides! Great, great! :thumb_yello:

Je ne sais pas. J'ai lu que Mika allait chanter en français aux francofolies de la Rochelle. Ca me tente énormément mais pas facile car c'est un mercredi et de plus, mon copain ne veut pas venir. :thumbdown: Et toi? Tu vas où à part Aix?

If I could buy a daily ticket for samedi 12 juillet, that would be great!

Does anyone know if that is possible?

I think it is possible. :wink2:

I think we will have some news very soon because the chickets are on sale on tuesday.

Waaooh! Tickets on sale: today Arras, monday La Rochelle, tuesday Aix-les-Bains