MIKA at Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France) 12 july 2008

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nimes is 7h far away from Strasbourg by railway unless you take the railway by night. You leave Strasbourg at 7.30 pm and arrive at Nimes at 6.30 am.Think about every aspect of your trip and enjoy it! Hope you'll visit a lot of cities.Do you know Strasbourg? I'll be there in may because one of my friends lives in Alsace. :)

I've been living in Strasbourg for two years now .. it's a nice place to visit .. well, all my visitors seem to have had a good time when they've been over!! ;)

hey you're going to nimes!! I might be going aswell, we should travel together!

pamette, if you come make sure you tell me maybe we can meet!

I haven't bought my ticket but it looks good ;)

Yes, I was thinking we could travel together :)

Which other ones are you going to?

paris and amsterdam. maybe arras, but it's not sure at all

hey you're going to nimes!! I might be going aswell, we should travel together!

pamette, if you come make sure you tell me maybe we can meet!

:biggrin2:

I'll go to Munich to see one of my friends and then i'll go to the Bas-Rhin (8 mai au 11 mai). I think i'll go to Strasbourg on May 9th because the other friend will be at work. I don't know yet.

Nobody goes to les Francofolies?

I've been living in Strasbourg for two years now .. it's a nice place to visit .. well, all my visitors seem to have had a good time when they've been over!! ;)

Great! :thumb_yello: Are you British? Are you in Strasbourg for your studies?

:biggrin2:

I'll go to Munich to see one of my friends and then i'll go to the Bas-Rhin (8 mai au 11 mai). I think i'll go to Strasbourg on May 9th because the other friend will be at work. I don't know yet.

Nobody goes to les Francofolies?

I might be there around that time!

Ok .. I given up considering it .. booking for Nimes for now and then will see what happens nearer the time!! ;)

One question though .. on France Billet is says assis/debout .. doesn't seem to give me a choice .. does that mean we can choose or something??

on my ticket it says assis/debout, I guess we can choose once we're there

• 1 month later...

A lot of hotels in Aix les Bains (near the venue of the festival) are sold out. :shocked:

There is a hotel not so expensive with one double room still available and pre-reserved by me only for this day for mfc people. PM me today if you are interested. Tomorrow i will cancel this message. I'm not involved with the hotel's management. :wink2: That is only an advice for my MFC friends :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...