MIKA at Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France) 12 july 2008

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I was going to this, simply 'cause Dani and Mirtilla are going. I haven't seen Mirtilla for AGES! Would have been great to hang out with her again.

And Dani is one of my favourite roomies, she's so lovely, so if anyones sharing a room with her tonight, you're a very lucky person.

Hope you guys have fun tonight and the weather isn't too bad, what is it about gigs on Saturday nights in France, is it compulsory for it to rain?

Wish I was going to this, simply 'cause Dani and Mirtilla are going. I haven't seen Mirtilla for AGES! Would have been great to hang out with her again.

And Dani is one of my favourite roomies, she's so lovely, so if anyones sharing a room with her tonight, you're a very lucky person.

Hope you guys have fun tonight and the weather isn't too bad, what is it about gigs on Saturday nights in France, is it compulsory for it to rain?

Rain is compulsory at ANY gig, preferably to start during the 'Rain' encore, IMHO. :wub2:

:fisch: 'let it raaaainnn,... lalala...'

I just looked on the site, blimey it's a late one again.

And Yelle is headling, so I wouldn't expect Mika to be out meeting anyone 'til after she's finished, so that'll be around 2.30am I'd have thought. That's about 1.30am UK time.

Rain is compulsory at ANY gig, preferably to start during the 'Rain' encore, IMHO. :wub2:

:fisch: 'let it raaaainnn,... lalala...'

Ha ha, I see your point, nothing like a bit of rain to get Rain,LOL!

good morning!

my best italian friends are there.....:wub2:

i'm in total pain for not being there with them..........i swore to my self never to stay at home when your best friends are all away enjoying mika and mutual company...never again!

anyway

heard from mirtilla, the band had soundchecked this morning, they saw john going away in the fish tank , they waved at him and he waved back.

no sight of mika yet.

yesterday it rained a lot...they hope today itwill be drier.

i won't be online tonight and i'll be in a place with no mobile with me...so fancy the sadness of this poor fan....and mostly i cannot update you.

i'm sure they will text someone else!

good morning!

i'm in total pain for not being there with them..........i swore to my self never to stay at home when your best friends are all away enjoying mika and mutual company...never again!

anyway

heard from mirtilla, the band had soundchecked this morning, they saw john going away in the fish tank , they waved at him and he waved back.

no sight of mika yet.

i won't be online tonight and i'll be in a place with no mobile with me...so fancy the sadness of this poor fan....and mostly i cannot update you.

connie_45.gif

*cough* cough*

speaking of roomies.....:roftl:

I just looked on the site, blimey it's a late one again.

And Yelle is headling, so I wouldn't expect Mika to be out meeting anyone 'til after she's finished, so that'll be around 2.30am I'd have thought. That's about 1.30am UK time.

:shocked: Very late.

I hope that they get to see him.

good morning!

anyway

no sight of mika yet.

What were you thinking, disappearing from the civilized world like that?:naughty:

*cough* cough*

What were you thinking, disappearing from the civilized world like that?:naughty:

:crybaby::crybaby:

you are right

must get my priorities right for next tour

it's a promise!

(or menace?:naughty:)

*cough* cough*

I did say ONE of my favourite roomies.LOL!

:Update:

text from allegra:

h 15.47

we are second row all together!

allegra, mirtilla, dani56, greta, olga, lillibet, lululitalienne, laurence. we ran as mad to get there! waiting for other groups to begin.

h 16.20

it's raining since 16, but not much. we are not pressed so far. the area is huge, meeting mika will be difficult.

can we believe her? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :naughty::naughty:

what can i say? they are so few...john knows they are there....i'd be hopeful!

and the most important thing is NO RAIN PLEASE! or they will be soaked by the time mika sings at midnight!

text from allegra:

h 15.47

allegra, mirtilla, dani56, greta, olga, lillibet, lululitalienne, laurence. we ran as mad to get there! waiting for other groups to begin.

h 16.20

it's raining since 16, but not much. we are not pressed so far. the area is huge, meeting mika will be difficult.

and the most important thing is NO RAIN PLEASE! or they will be soaked by the time mika sings at midnight!

Thanks for the update :biggrin2: Great they're in the second row!!

Hope they'll get to meet him afterwards.

I thought you didn't want Mika to sing "rain" tonight :naughty:

MIKA /// de 23h45 à 1h15 /// scène voilier

You know, that is one perk to living in the US. It'll be early evening here when Mika performs. Lots of time to stay up for reviews and pics. :wink2:

greta just let me listen to Ben's brothers - didn't sound too bad. She said the crowd was into them. They're standing since 4 pm, but I guess that is not news.

Now The Do and then ooohh.. Yael Naim :wub2:

Way to go til midnight :punk:

text from allegra:

h 15.47

h 16.20

Thanks for the updates!

Midnight?! :yikes:

Well, if it gets too late for you, tell Allegra or mirti they can text me!

:thumb_yello: I'll be here! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

So you'll be around later Robi?

Like I said earlier, Yelle is on straight after him, I can't see him meeting anyone until after that. And she finishes about 2.20am.

text from allegra:

h 15.47

h 16.20

John knew we were at Arras but we didn't see Mika later.