Who got "best dance song" at the Grammy's? Mika?

Stormy Weather

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry that I have to say that JT did not deserve to win this.

Personally I think Justice should have won it, and I'm pretty sure that Mika would agree, seeing as it's one of his favourite tracks of last year.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have been over he moon if LT had won it, but between the choice of the others, I would have beeen firmly behind Justice as it's a cracking dance track.

I'm sorry that I have to say that JT did not deserve to win this.

Personally I think Justice should have won it, and I'm pretty sure that Mika would agree, seeing as it's one of his favourite tracks of last year.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have been over he moon if LT had won it, but between the choice of the others, I would have beeen firmly behind Justice as it's a cracking dance track.

Agreed. :thumb_yello:

:thumbdown::thumbdown: how utterly boring, that bloke does NOWT for me in every way, sorry I just find him boring and tedious and overrated. :thumbdown:

Aw, he's not so bad. I think he's really talented:) If you ever see him sing live on telly, you might see his talent more. He can definitly sing!!

Aw, he's not so bad. I think he's really talented:) If you ever see him sing live on telly, you might see his talent more. He can definitly sing!!

nah sorry, each to their own and he is just nowt special for me, so I defo find him overrated.

Now Amy W though, I find her very interesting to look at and I like her voice and the fact she sounds and looks so unique, I DON'T like her lifestyle at the minute but I guess I am just very against drugs of that kind.

nah sorry, each to their own and he is just nowt special for me, so I defo find him overrated.

Now Amy W though, I find her very interesting to look at and I like her voice and the fact she sounds and looks so unique, I DON'T like her lifestyle at the minute but I guess I am just very against drugs of that kind.

ah, thats ok, everyone has different tastes, I like Amy too! But honestly I like alot of music, I'm not too fussy once it sounds half decent.:naughty:

Thanks guys!! You are awesome!

It would have been nice to see our Mika get a Grammy but I guess he still has MANY years of amazing music ahead of him! :biggrin2:

he looked so nice on the red carpet!:wub2: :wub2:

Tasha! two sleeps left! :)