REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

I'm back home. Its cold, its snowing and I have to go to work on Tuesday.

Worst of all, there are no MFCers and no Mika.

I need a 12 step program to recover from this withdrawal...

Awwww come back to CA!!

I'm seriously missing everyone.:sad: That was the funnest day of my life:wub2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YO! :mf_rosetinted: and i know how u feel....ITS HARD!!!!

atleast we have this place :boxed:

Move in with me, Mana. There's plenty of room.:thumb_yello:

haha No, elementary. Duh! :bleh: haha Yes, I'm in the last semester of my last year! WOO! The only thing that keeps me thinking of college is that it must be better than this.

It is, darling. I love college.

.....that's a lie. I don't love it, but it's got a lot of benefits over high school.:bleh:

Awwww come back to CA!!

I'm seriously missing everyone.:sad: That was the funnest day of my life:wub2:

Me too!

It's a rollercoaster. Such highs, then such lows. But I'd much rather live through the lows than never have had the highs.

That said, I hope I stop being so damn emotional soon! I filled my purse with confetti at the Cali gigs - I got home today, unpacked it...and my eyes started welling up.

Psychotherapists should get on this. There could be money to be made in post-gig counselling. :tears:

Me too!

It's a rollercoaster. Such highs, then such lows. But I'd much rather live through the lows than never have had the highs.

That said, I hope I stop being so damn emotional soon! I filled my purse with confetti at the Cali gigs - I got home today, unpacked it...and my eyes started welling up.

Psychotherapists should get on this. There could be money to be made in post-gig counselling. :tears:

You'll be ok in 2 days.....I'm feeling much better now thanks to MFC :wink2:

Aww Mana! Well, you'll always have us here!! Most of us are on all the time haha, so we'll be here for eachother :wub2:

don't worry, we feel the same way :wub2: except you must be even higher in the clouds haha. mika held your hand and you were his lollipop girl :wub2:

I miss you so much!!!

Awwww come back to CA!!

I'm seriously missing everyone. That was the funnest day of my life

:tears: I know!! i miss everyone soo bad!

haha No, elementary. Duh! :bleh: haha Yes, I'm in the last semester of my last year! WOO! The only thing that keeps me thinking of college is that it must be better than this.

What year are you in? Sophomore?

Aww, we miss you terribly hun! You should think about going back to California and we can all get together! Or you can all come to Vegas lol

:roftl: Well i just assumed you might be in college or something! :bleh:

oooo senior!!

yeah im a sophomore... booo

Hey guys, we need to start planning our next get together!!! I don't know how long I can go on without seeing you guys!!! *hug*

You'll be ok in 2 days.....I'm feeling much better now thanks to MFC :wink2:

Really? Yay for MFC therapy!

I hope Mika sweeps the Brit Awards. That will make me feel better. :naughty:

The only thing that keeps me thinking of college is that it must be better than this.

College is way better than high school. You get to take classes you like and study things you're actually interested in.

You're going to spend each day this semester counting down to the end of high school...then the next five years wondering where the heck the time went. :blink:

on wednesday haha

I want to watch them soooooooooo bad!! i neeed to see mika on tv! but i dont know how :no:

Oh sweeeeet! I'm sure they'll air it on BBC America, don't know if you have that channel though:blink:

on wednesday haha

I want to watch them soooooooooo bad!! i neeed to see mika on tv! but i dont know how :no:

A: Beg babspanky to YouTube it! :punk:

They're going to be going on while I'm at work, and the company just issued a big 'ol crackdown on Internet browsing. :sneaky2:

OH! Wikipedia will at least have the winners, so I can stay sort of in the loop...

Ahaha, yah. I always thought I would love college and I still like to think I would but such a huge part of me just wants to be young and stupid and have a great time and live for today. xP

haha There was a time that I actually enjoyed appearing older.... Now, I would like to enjoy my youth :naughty: lol That's cool, though, Nessa. Sophomore year was my best year by far. I think you will like your senior year, though. It's good, lots of fun. And all you'll have on your mind is the fact that it will all be over in a few months ^.^

hahah yeah. It's scary how fast its gone though! i mean, just 2 more years and im outta here! and 2 years goes by fast :blink:

but all i know is, once im done with high school ill stalk mika around the world to all his shows :naughty: I've always wanted to do that...

and you're all comin with :das:

i soooo hope he win them all!

gahh i know! he probably will :naughty: I hope so!!

:insane: