REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww...I'm sorry everyone, but I have to go...

I'm such a sweet darling sister that I promised my sis I'd hang out with her...pretend I have a life...

Sweet Mika dreams all!

*hugs Amy and Nono and Vanessa and Mana*

Awww ok :sad: *hugs back*

have fun :naughty:

You're the source of me good mood, Mana!:wink2:

Because of Gray Skelly? :naughty:

I was thinking to myself beforehand what I would ask him if I had the chance to speak sort of freely to him. I thought of you and Gray Skelly, and so that's what I went with - you should have seen the boy SMILE when he responded! :mf_lustslow:

I SO should have been like "Ha Mika! I know you got that from the MFC!" But the other girls started laughing out loud, and I didn't have the chance.

I know it hurts...it just takes time, and I know its easier said than done. I still feel the sting...

It aches more than I ever could have imagined. Exactly 24 hours ago I was standing 15 feet away from him on stage listening to Happy Ending.

I felt so warm and fulfilled last night, when I sat down to report...I thought I'd be okay. Granted, that was when Mika was asleep a few blocks down the road from me. This morning at the airport I knew they'd be flying out today. He to London, me back to my in-need-of-a-tuneup life.

And it aches. And it's not logical. I'm supposed to be a mature, responsible adult with a job and a fiance and all the associated responsibilities.

And yet I'm sitting here acutely aware of just how far away he is, and just how close he was yesterday. Some conscious part of me tells me that it's just not logical to be so impacted by someone I don't really know...but I was, and I am, and its a bit hard to swallow.

*needs MFC hugs*

I was thinking to myself beforehand what I would ask him if I had the chance to speak sort of freely to him. I thought of you and Gray Skelly, and so that's what I went with - you should have seen the boy SMILE when he responded! :mf_lustslow:

I SO should have been like "Ha Mika! I know you got that from the MFC!" But the other girls started laughing out loud, and I didn't have the chance.

It aches more than I ever could have imagined. Exactly 24 hours ago I was standing 15 feet away from him on stage listening to Happy Ending.

I felt so warm and fulfilled last night, when I sat down to report...I thought I'd be okay. Granted, that was when Mika was asleep a few blocks down the road from me. This morning at the airport I knew they'd be flying out today. He to London, me back to my in-need-of-a-tuneup life.

And it aches. And it's not logical. I'm supposed to be a mature, responsible adult with a job and a fiance and all the associated responsibilities.

And yet I'm sitting here acutely aware of just how far away he is, and just how close he was yesterday. Some conscious part of me tells me that it's just not logical to be so impacted by someone I don't really know...but I was, and I am, and its a bit hard to swallow.

*needs MFC hugs*

*gives Mana a giant hug* :huglove:

I'm still so happy for you:blush-anim-cl: He intertwined his fingers with yours???:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I want your every single thought/detail about that :naughty:

*needs MFC hugs*

:tears: *gives MFC hugs*

Awww Mana, it's alright. We all understand how you feel. I know it's hard, but once you get past this, you'll look back on how amazing and perfect it was and you'll just smile and remember all the good times. And time flies, so before we know it we'll be back seeing him, together even. :huglove:

I completely completely completely understand how you feel *huggee comforting MFC mika cuddly hug*

hope i made you feel a bit warm inside :)

No, it's a slow-mo clip from Love Today. I've actually only seen one HE vid from our concert; by that okeastron guy.

Oh. I keep trying to find a complete version taken from the front. I think that's the song he sang to me in:wub2: Life would be a lot easier if I could just remember what song it was :doh: I guess I blacked out haha

And it really really helps to know that you're not the only one going through it...

we have eachother, and even if we don't think eachother feels the same, i'm pretty sure we all do.

At least we're here to talk to eachother!

I seriously dont know what i would do without MFC :blink:

but then again, without MFC i probably wouldnt be sooo insanely obsessed as i am...

:roftl:

Oh. I keep trying to find a complete version taken from the front. I think that's the song he sang to me in:wub2: Life would be a lot easier if I could just remember what song it was :doh: I guess I blacked out haha

Hahaha, I understand how you feel. I vaguely remember a part where he was standing in front of me and leaning over, looking RIGHT at me, but I could not, under any circumstances, tell you which song he was singing at the time, because everything else kinda faded away in that moment.:wub2:

God, I'm such a sap.:bleh: I'll keep an eye out for a good, close-up HE for you.

And it really really helps to know that you're not the only one going through it...

we have eachother, and even if we don't think eachother feels the same, i'm pretty sure we all do.

At least we're here to talk to eachother!

I seriously dont know what i would do without MFC :blink:

but then again, without MFC i probably wouldnt be sooo insanely obsessed as i am...:roftl:

Well that's no fun :thumbdown::naughty:

Hahaha, I understand how you feel. I vaguely remember a part where he was standing in front of me and leaning over, looking RIGHT at me, but I could not, under any circumstances, tell you which song he was singing at the time, because everything else kinda faded away in that moment.:wub2:

God, I'm such a sap.:bleh: I'll keep an eye out for a good, close-up HE for you.

Awwwww:wub2: I know how you feel:blush-anim-cl:

I found a video where you can see my shirt flying onto the stage and him pickin git up :lmao: It's pretty great :lmfao:

*gives Mana a giant hug* :huglove:

I'm still so happy for you:blush-anim-cl: He intertwined his fingers with yours???:mf_lustslow::wub2:

I want your every single thought/detail about that :naughty:

Uh-oh Nono. You sure you want to as ME for details? I've developed a bit of a reputation, you could say. :roftl:

Well as I said in the other thread, the other girls walked out ahead, and Mika was standing at the stairs. It was perfect since he was a few stairs below me, so I stopped and looked at him. I was just on air at that minute - I can't describe how euphoric I was feeling. I told him "Mika. I really want you to know just how much you mean to us...and how deeply your music touches us, all over the world." And then he reached out with his right hand, grabbed my left hand, threading his fingers through mine. He said "thank you - that means a lot to me." He gave my hand a squeeze and smiled that great smile of his, those pretty eyes lighting up. There was something about that moment, something organic and natural and spontaneous and yet so electric from my hair to my toes.

His grip was tight - thinking about it, I think he was probably feeling a bit wistful, maybe, that the tour was over, and I think he was sort of gravitating to me, just as a fan who was being relatively composed and yet sincere. Same thing a few minutes prior when John took my camera, and Mika pulled me in to a sort of cuddle and did the lay-his-head-on-mine thing. (I know you know how great that feels!)

I think I told him to take care and have a safe trip back to England, then I let his hand go - I initiated the letting go of hands, because John was a few feet away and I didn't want to get on his bad side.

And now I'm a wistful mess. But I wouldn't trade that moment for anything.

Uh-oh Nono. You sure you want to as ME for details? I've developed a bit of a reputation, you could say. :roftl:

Well as I said in the other thread, the other girls walked out ahead, and Mika was standing at the stairs. It was perfect since he was a few stairs below me, so I stopped and looked at him. I was just on air at that minute - I can't describe how euphoric I was feeling. I told him "Mika. I really want you to know just how much you mean to us...and how deeply your music touches us, all over the world." And then he reached out with his right hand, grabbed my left hand, threading his fingers through mine. He said "thank you - that means a lot to me." He gave my hand a squeeze and smiled that great smile of his, those pretty eyes lighting up. There was something about that moment, something organic and natural and spontaneous and yet so electric from my hair to my toes.

His grip was tight - thinking about it, I think he was probably feeling a bit wistful, maybe, that the tour was over, and I think he was sort of gravitating to me, just as a fan who was being relatively composed and yet sincere. Same thing a few minutes prior when John took my camera, and Mika pulled me in to a sort of cuddle and did the lay-his-head-on-mine thing. (I know you know how great that feels!)

I think I told him to take care and have a safe trip back to England, then I let his hand go - I initiated the letting go of hands, because John was a few feet away and I didn't want to get on his bad side.

:tears: aww mana...:tears:

-giant sigh-:blush-anim-cl:

thank you :naughty:

When I saw your picture with him I was like "Hey! She stole Mika and I's pose!" haha

You let go of his hand? Dumb ass :naughty:

-giant sigh-:blush-anim-cl:

thank you :naughty:

When I saw your picture with him I was like "Hey! She stole Mika and I's pose!" haha

You let go of his hand? Dumb ass :naughty:

when he gave me his hand.... i remember he held it for few seconds.... i think i was the one to let go to :boxed: WTH???

LOL! i just felt bad freezing him up...his hand was so warm and mine was FREEZING!

when he gave me his hand.... i remember he held it for few seconds.... i think i was the one to let go to :boxed: WTH???

LOL! i just felt bad freezing him up...his hand was so warm and mine was FREEZING!

:doh:

Bad girl!:sneaky2::naughty: