Festival Musilac Aix Les Bains

14 Jul 2008 20:00

Velodrome Arcachon

16 Jul 2008 20:00

Les Francofolies La Rochelle

21 Jul 2008 20:00

Le Festival des Arenes Nimes

it's true! (no Arras though...)

it's from Mika myspace....they udated today!!! (DANI56 informed me, thanks....!)

hey french ppl.....you are at the top in july!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imo too many dates in france and no dates anywhere else... prepare for some cancellations... it looks like he's spending the first 3 weeks of july in france :boxed: and some of those are festivals, and some of the festivals are not really important...

i would bet on : Parc des Princes and Francofolies not to be cancelled for quite sure... Nîmes and Arcachon would be a maybe as Nîmes is a festival but with one concert a night, so it's like a proper concert, and Arcachon is a real concert... as for Arras, we don't have anything about it, and Aix-les-Bains looks "cancellable" :naughty:

just saying my opinion for those who want to plan something !

imo too many dates in france and no dates anywhere else... prepare for some cancellations... it looks like he's spending the first 3 weeks of july in france :boxed: and some of those are festivals, and some of the festivals are not really important...

i would bet on : Parc des Princes and Francofolies not to be cancelled for quite sure... Nîmes and Arcachon would be a maybe as Nîmes is a festival but with one concert a night, so it's like a proper concert, and Arcachon is a real concert... as for Arras, we don't have anything about it, and Aix-les-Bains looks "cancellable" :naughty:

thanks yop...this was REALLY useful.

we'd better try to prevent bad moods running again all over MFC! :thumb_yello:

yeah i think there may be some. It is the summer, after all...

I dunno if there's one in italy then, but I am not an expert.

I think there's a few in the UK then. what about glansto and the others..? don't dates crash with these french ones..? :blink: cannot remember..

i dont know. I know V is held in August, not sure about Glastonbury.

yeah, well said, yop, esp. basing on past experiences.

what about arcachon..? I know it's a fashionable area, seaside and stuff, but why not going for bordeaux instead, or even southern, biarritz..? since it's a concert I mean.. may be my silly pov :blink:

yeah i think there may be some. It is the summer, after all...

i dont know. I know V is held in August, not sure about Glastonbury.

I seem to recall glansto is in july, but again, not sure. it feels very odd to me he sacrifices that for a little festival... :blink:

Glad you said it..........:mf_rosetinted: