More Dates In France!!!!

robertina

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he goes to Spain it's easier for me...anyone wanna lend me a bed to sleep on?? :naughty:

He could come to Portugal Festivals too...Sudoeste in the Summer(cancelled last year only concert he ever scheduled here :tears:), Superbock Super Rock (some time in the begginning July) or even the BIG Rock in Rio (James Morrison is going, and Bon Jovi LOL....30 May - 1 June and the 5 and 6 June)

The dates have been confirmed by Alias, Mika's Tour promoter in France :

- 4 Juy : Parc des Princes, Paris

- 5 July : Arras

- 12 July : Aix-les-Bains

- 14 July : Arcachon

- 16 July : Francofolies La Rochelle

- 21 July : Arènes de Nîmes

Be careful : they have been confirmed, that doesn't mean he'll actually BE there :fisch: Appart from le Parc des Princes, they're ALL festivals, even if they are the "one concert an evening" type... :thumb_yello: just means he's on the setlist until something else happens :fisch:)

*stamps foot*

Oi.

What happened to the shows in Australia????

Cancelled

What happened to the shows in Japan???

Not announced even though he promised before Christmas ON LIVE RADIO.

*stamps foot again*

*storms out in a jealous rage*:sneaky2:

True. Though I'm such an European I feel bad for the Aussies and Japan..but I wouldn't give up my hopes for the summer, there might be some festivals he could make:wink2:

that was HILARIOUS, if not shameful, robertina!! remember? mirtilla updating all forum, since nothing official of all the changes in course had been posted anywhere..! o____0

And I sill would like to know how many people actually went to the original venue! Remember Pietro, the guy next to us at the gig? he knew about Alcatraz only the day before while listening to the radio!:shocked: pff!