Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, don't feel bad, Megan! It wasn't your fault! I am sure a video will pop up sooner or later. :)

Oh, and the performance was great. I can't believe a week ago I was talking to him and dancing on stage with him. It's all still so surreal.

it is my fault though! :no: i should have just went downstairs and put the record button myself and not trusted it to record the whole thing...

i loved that saranayde and mika both drummed on the trash can at the end :naughty:

GYAAAAAH! Love you!! Thanks for youtubing it, you should post the still of him shaking hands with Larry the Cable Guy!!

Sara on drums, that must be a first. Everyone looked so wonderful!! Now I can go to work:naughty:

i'm sorry everyone :tears: i feel so horribly but my stupid dvr stopped recording! i don't know why?! i think it thought the show was over :no: i just feel horrible

That's OK. I think people would like to see whatever you have. I got it on Tivo but we got a darn weather warning during it. Did you get to see it though?

OK, it's late. I make no sense now.

Aw...well don't blame yourself! It could have happened to anyone, girlie. :)

And sure...share the first half. I'm sure everyone would still love to see it!

i'm totally uploading the first half still :emot-sad:

GYAAAAAH! Love you!! Thanks for youtubing it, you should post the still of him shaking hands with Larry the Cable Guy!!

Sara on drums, that must be a first. Everyone looked so wonderful!! Now I can go to work:naughty:

the larry the cable guy was my favorite part because he looked so happy :wub2: but i didn't get it recorded..

:sad:

I uploaded it but the quality is not very good :thumbdown:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PaCP0pqW_14

i saw that. i'm subscribed to your videos on youtube :naughty:

it is my fault though! :no: i should have just went downstairs and put the record button myself and not trusted it to record the whole thing...

i loved that saranayde and mika both drummed on the trash can at the end :naughty:

Stupid recorders, uh? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, don't. I think those are repeats of last week's. So maybe NEXT week, you will get the repeat. See, I went and edited my post. It's late and I don't make sense now.:boxed:

oh :lmfao: well i'll get it to you guys next week :no:

Stupid recorders, uh? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i really thought i was going to be successful :crybaby: i'm a failure!

Why on earth would they spend all that time on fish and lizards when they had MIKA backstage?

He would have been much more entertaining!

My thought EXACTLY! I much rather would have watched Mika speak than hedgehogs and Larry the Cable guy in a speedo! Ok, really, I'm going to bed now.

Oh My God! What an amazing performance of Love Today. We were like "Oh we saw him a week and a day ago, and we saw that trash can drum too". LOL. Saranayde was cool on the drum. We want that hoodie he had on so bad!!!!!! It was so cute. He is so like us, always wearing hoodies. They are the best thing! We didn't notice what it said on the front. The band was neat. Everything about the performance was very entertaining.

Too bad that Jay didn't interview Mika though.:thumbdown: We would of love to see that more than Larry the Cable Guy. No offence but we can't stand the guy.

Mika + Going to sleep after his singing do not add up.:roftl: