Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

Does anyone else think he seem a bit nervous and give like a look of "whew" when it was all over (after shaking Jay's hand).

I did think he looked just slightly nervous, but I don't think you'd know if you weren't one of us obsessed MFC'ers. I just noticed it in the way he danced/moved... a little more self aware than usual, not as free. But I think his voice sounded phenomenal and he did an overall great job!

And I thought the pose he gave after shaking Jay's hand said more "AH! I did it! I rock." :naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A slight bump up in sales due to Leno, perhaps?

I have been checking Amazon's music best seller list over the last month to see how LICM is doing. (Yes, I have no life).

It has been holding at about 300 or so on the bestseller list. This morning, it is listed as 121. Plus, it is the #26 best seller in Alternative Rock.

Also, as an aside, I ordered Midway's CD from Amazon in early February and I think it is held up in customs. Tracking shows it crossed into the US on Feb 4 and no activity since then! lol

I have been checking Amazon's music best seller list over the last month to see how LICM is doing. (Yes, I have no life).

It has been holding at about 300 or so on the bestseller list. This morning, it is listed as 121. Plus, it is the #26 best seller in Alternative Rock.

Also, as an aside, I ordered Midway's CD from Amazon in early February and I think it is held up in customs. Tracking shows it crossed into the US on Feb 4 and no activity since then! lol

Ooooh, awesome update! That's great news!

:punk: That is neat!!!

Really liked the twist in sound in "Carolina sits on 95, give her a dollar and she'll make you smile..."

He looked thinner, hair never looked better, imo. Does anyone else think he seem a bit nervous and give like a look of "whew" when it was all over (after shaking Jay's hand).

He was beautiful, sounded great, kept me up till 2am, who can sleep after that? :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I think he was just a bit!!!!! At least he wasn't touching his NECK. LOL, which drives me insane!!!! I just love it when he does it!!!

I think he was just a bit!!!!! At least he wasn't touching his NECK. LOL, which drives me insane!!!! I just love it when he does it!!!

Oh lordie, YES, the NECK THING! I was thinking the EXACT same thing last night! --"the neck, touch the neck".:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

For a thin guy, he sure has a meaty neck (and nice shoulders). His neck is divine, and I love it sweaty.

(Oh gosh, I should be ashamed of myself!):boxed:

Am I the only one who at 2mins 22 secs has the video freeze but the timer carries on?

Otherwise it's brilliant, love the hoodie, yet he still hasn't got one with his name on it yet, come on Mika, catch up.:roftl:

I was going to say the same :blink:

UPDATE from this morning: LICM is now #94 on the Amazon bestseller list!! (From #300 a week ago).

Some somebodies who saw him on Leno must have fallen in luv:wub2:

Really liked the twist in sound in "Carolina sits on 95, give her a dollar and she'll make you smile..."

He looked thinner, hair never looked better, imo. Does anyone else think he seem a bit nervous and give like a look of "whew" when it was all over (after shaking Jay's hand).

He was beautiful, sounded great, kept me up till 2am, who can sleep after that? :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I really liked it too!!! and he's always beautiful :wink2:

UPDATE from this morning: LICM is now #94 on the Amazon bestseller list!! (From #300 a week ago).

:thumb_yello: THIS "TRACKING" IS A VERY WORTHWHILE ACTIVITY, I THINK.

GOOD FOR YOU-GOOD FOR MIKA! :thumb_yello:

~MIKA ON THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO~

Kind Of A Random Show With Jay Reading School Kids'

Answers To Several Questions, Like, For Instance,

"What Would Be A Bad Valentine's Day Gift?

"Larry The Cable Guy"--at one point--In His Underwear

+ Loads Of (mostly Creepy) Animals. Lots Of Discussion

About The Mating Habits Of The Animals + Footage Of The

Animals Gettin' It On!

As Weird As It Was, I Thought It A Better Show

For Mika To Be On Than The One That Was On Last Night.

Anyway, The Music Always Comes Last, So That's How It Was.

Jay Mentioned The GRAMMY NOMINATION As Well As Calling

Attention To "LIFE IN CARTOON MOTION," Saying How Good

The Reviews Of The Album Have Been.

The Whole "Team" Looked Great.

The Guys All Were Wearing Trim, Narrow Ties Except For

Mika Who Was All In Terrific White With The Addition Of

A Dark Royal Blue Decorated Hoodie. I Thought Mika Looked

Kind Of Summery & Beachy: He Looked Really Good!

All Around A Good Performance -- Good Exposure On National TV!

When It Was Over, Mika Shook Hands With Jay

AND "Larry The Cable Guy!"

Here are some videos of it--

http://www.dailymotion.com/-sheena-/video/x4djkf_leno20080213_music

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbCnjqvcMo

BRAVO - TEAM MIKA!

wow.. 300 to 94!!!this is soooo great!! im happy something happened!!

Am I the only one who at 2mins 22 secs has the video freeze but the timer carries on?

Otherwise it's brilliant, love the hoodie, yet he still hasn't got one with his name on it yet, come on Mika, catch up.:roftl:

if you looked at the page before that you'll see that i had some difficutlties with my tv stopping right in the middle of the performance :thumbdown:

i always was excited listening to it, because i use the 95 ALL THE TIME! when i saw him in miami, i took 95!! it was all too appropraite!!

did u ever see caroline??? hahaha :roftl: i want to take the 95 just to meet her and be like u r THE CAROLINE!!! hahah lol but i figured the song can have two different meaning it could be caroline sits FROM 9 to 5 (cuz he said he would rent the studio from 9pm to 4 am but its basically 9 to 5) or it could be Caroline sits on 95 meaning the I-95 (the highway he takes to his studio which is where he saw her sitting) i still get confused with them lol