Mika, each time you repeat one of your soundbites on stage, I like you a little less.

JackViolet

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: It won't be me. Although I was really starting to get tired at 2 am when Patrick Wolf was still carrying on. That boy wouldn't shut up!

Well there you are, then. We should be careful what we wish for :naughty: .

Perhaps Mika is scared to end up like PW.

It's definitely the control freak in him isn't it. It sometimes makes me wonder if there isn't a slightly autistic-spectrum thing with Mika, at a very low level obviously. The degree of control and predictability he seems to need in many aspects of his life is reminiscent of some autistic spectrum children I have worked with. In which case Mika would find it very hard to ever be completely spontaneous.

If it's true that his school wanted him diagnosed as such (I don't know if it is - I've only ever seen it said in one article) then I can almost see why they may have had concerns.

Oh geez.

Seriously give the guy some slack.

Sheeesh.

Totally agree with you.

I said the same a few pages back and I meant it.

I obviously get stroppy when I'm sleepless at 2am :naughty: , what I need now is a good documentary about fat girls to calm me down.

I am a performer . I know what it is like. Sometimes there is structure necessary. I know what goes on..I performed my piano pieces infront of about 300 people ( I know a small crowd, but first time) and anxiety can play a part in it, And its not an austistic thing,,its attention to detail........

Totally agree with you.

I said the same a few pages back and I meant it.

I obviously get stroppy when I'm sleepless at 2am :naughty: , what I need now is a good documentary about fat girls to calm me down.

Seriously.

I feel like seeing him live in and of itself is an amazing, lucky experience.

To complain is just rediculous. If you don't like the show or what he says during it, don't go. plain and simple. :punk:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just made laugh for 10 mins!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU

We're basically having a worldwide gigglefest right now.:naughty:

I was being sarcastic.:wink2:

I didn't even understand what you said. :tears:

We're basically having a worldwide gigglefest right now.:naughty:

I didn't even understand what you said. :tears:

Ahaha, okay...

well, I'm on the phone with Erin and I had said what she posted to her but didn't have the balls to say and so she took it into her own hands.

Then when I said "sorry?:naughty: "

I was just being sarcastic.

get it?

haha.

Seriously.

I feel like seeing him live in and of itself is an amazing, lucky experience.

To complain is just rediculous. If you don't like the show or what he says during it, don't go. plain and simple. :punk:

I totally agree with you!!!!! Laave him alone

Ahaha, okay...

well, I'm on the phone with Erin and I had said what she posted to her but didn't have the balls to say and so she took it into her own hands.

Then when I said "sorry?:naughty: "

I was just being sarcastic.

get it?

haha.

LMAO, yes, now I do. I didn't know you were on the phone with each other or anything like that.

"YOU'RE LUCKY HE EVEN PERFORMS FOR YOU BAST****"

"SPEAKING OF PROFESSIONALISM, WHEN IS IT PROFESSIONAL TO PUBLICALLY BASH SOMEONE??"

lovee that chris crocker!

found these 2 snippets oddly suiting :naughty:

i loooove chris crocker :wub2: *goes to watch the b*tch bell again* :naughty:

It's definitely the control freak in him isn't it.

Yeah this bigger better show seems to have brought it to the fore. I only saw one of his earlier shows but it just struck me that he was so much more relaxed all the way around at the time, not just the banter. He threw the idea for the costumes together literally the day before. He also added a new song with very little fanfare or production.

Maybe he feels with so many eyes watching now and larger stages to cover it's important that things are properly orchestrated and the scripted chat just goes along with ensuring that everything comes off as planned.