Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did I got myself reading this thread?? Now I'm gonna feel even worse for not going! I'll be strong though... You must enjoy for me too, remember!!!

Yes, you know he´s coming to Spain. You don´t need to go abroad. And you must be strong or you´ll screw it up :roftl:

Yes, you know he´s coming to Spain. You don´t need to go abroad. And you must be strong or you´ll screw it up :roftl:

Yes Mum, I'll try my best, don't want to screw it even more. I know he's coming to Spain, he is a gentelman:naughty: But it's gonna be hard, you know don't you?

This is probly a stupid question, but is this gig at normal time of 7pm..or is it earlier during the day?:bleh:

The ticketmaster link says 7.30pm :wink2:

MIKA & SUPPORT ACT

Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek

Amsterdam, Nederland

Tue, July 8, 2008 7:30 PM

Hey, does this mean you can cancel and get your money back? (minus the 2.50 obviously):

€ 36 Regular

€ 36 Cancellation insurance included (+2,50)

here U go:thumb_yello:

hi all hope you don't mind if i ask a quick question? i'm looking at getting tickets for the Amsterdam gig & i was wondering if anybody has used a ticket company called Divento? (I will probably stick to Ticketmaster)

Also, is Westerpark far from the airport etc? Apologies for my geography not being great! Any info would be a great help, want to book them before my husband changes his mind:wink2:

hi all hope you don't mind if i ask a quick question? i'm looking at getting tickets for the Amsterdam gig & i was wondering if anybody has used a ticket company called Divento? (I will probably stick to Ticketmaster)

Also, is Westerpark far from the airport etc? Apologies for my geography not being great! Any info would be a great help, want to book them before my husband changes his mind:wink2:

Don't know something called Divento.. Ticketmaster would probably be the savest

No the airport is about 30 minutes by train from the trainstation Amsterdam Sloterdijk, from there its by bus...

Don't know something called Divento.. Ticketmaster would probably be the savest

No the airport is about 30 minutes by train from the trainstation Amsterdam Sloterdijk, from there its by bus...

thanks for you reply:thumb_yello: another quick ? is it a long bus ride? sorry to be a pain!

45 yes and 15 maybe :shocked:

I still remember this thing !! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6320

I was the ONLY one from MFC ! And thanks to my friend I didn't even meet him because they didn't wanted to wait... I missed my chance ! :thumbdown:

thanks violetsky, i'm trying to work it all out :shocked:

sorry that you missed your chance, are you going to Westerpark?