Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

i dont understand it....i AM looking forward to Amsterdam but im not at the same time i unno..i was enthusiastic last nite like super enthusiastic but now i kinda feel sick about the whole idea...what the hell is wrong with me :S

Oh no, why do u feel like that? thats not good, its gonna be a great event, seeing Mika again! Less than 4 months as well! :punk:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand it....i AM looking forward to Amsterdam but im not at the same time i unno..i was enthusiastic last nite like super enthusiastic but now i kinda feel sick about the whole idea...what the hell is wrong with me :S

maybe u rushed into gettin tix etc without thinkin it through, and now you're a bit daunted by the idea of goin all the way on your own.... or are you goin with someone? It'll be fab anyway!!!!!!!! don't worry!!

maybe u rushed into gettin tix etc without thinkin it through, and now you're a bit daunted by the idea of goin all the way on your own.... or are you goin with someone? It'll be fab anyway!!!!!!!! don't worry!!

yeh meeting up with some MFC chickeetos i unno i think its the cost really since im now a bum and am unemployed :P:lmfao: but hey maybe mika will feel sorry for me and open a charity case for me

babzz :blush-anim-cl::wub2: do you think it's possible that I can stay at your home already a day earlier.. means 8th July ? Because I want to see Amsterdam first :wink2::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I suppose that's not a problem :wink2: I dunno exactly what I'll be doing around that time but I'm sure it's fine!

Babz..you know i´m going, right? just FYI, if you forget it. I think i´m going to everything :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ingie, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutso! :bleh:

Candy_Underwear.jpg

Delicious:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Queenie...are there gigs in Spain? I might go and play hooker there:mf_rosetinted:

Chyea...I want an eatable G-string:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha throw it on stage

Babz..you know i´m going, right? just FYI, if you forget it. I think i´m going to everything :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ingie, nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutso! :bleh:

YEAH :punk: are you also staying at my MFC hotel? I can show you my signed Dan shirt :roftl:

Candy_Underwear.jpg

Delicious:mf_rosetinted:

Hey Queenie...are there gigs in Spain? I might go and play hooker there:mf_rosetinted:

Seeeeeeeeeeexy!! :lol3:

Yes, it seems so. At least there will be one but i´m as cautious as mika is with this.

I should make you a new banner in spanish so people can understand xDDD

Hahaha throw it on stage

YEAH :punk: are you also staying at my MFC hotel? I can show you my signed Dan shirt :roftl:

You bet :mf_rosetinted: