Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeeeeeeeeeexy!! :lol3:

Yes, it seems so. At least there will be one but i´m as cautious as mika is with this.

I should make you a new banner in spanish so people can understand xDDD

Yeaaah you should:roftl: Although I have to save a looooot of money then to get there:roftl:

Wowwwwww

Lost of planning going on , shall I bring my dancing pants?:punk:

You already asked that a few pages ago:naughty:

But chyea...and I still think you should be our upper-wh*re:mf_rosetinted:

C'mon your in f**king Amsterdam!:roftl: It's very normal here...We Dutchies are used to it:naughty:

You know I typed that are realised!!:roftl:

Im on Holland tommorow ...

Off to Philips .. (Nijemgan) .. sorry bad spelling

Flying into Schipol airport and back in a day

I keep forgetting its holland:roftl: :thumb_yello:

You know I typed that are realised!!:roftl:

Im on Holland tommorow ...

Off to Philips .. (Nijemgan) .. sorry bad spelling

Flying into Schipol airport and back in a day

I keep forgetting its holland:roftl: :thumb_yello:

Whyyyyy Philips in Nijmegen? Why not in Eindhoven, the city of Philips? Then you could've come to say hi to me:mf_rosetinted:

Whyyyyy Philips in Nijmegen? Why not in Eindhoven, the city of Philips? Then you could've come to say hi to me:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh coffee!

Well I supposed to be going with the sales director but he has fallen ill so Im looking at trains .. dont fancy driving :boxed:

Ill do it in a day .. been there many times , Schipol airport is mega interesting:thumb_yello:

Yeh coffee!

Well I supposed to be going with the sales director but he has fallen ill so Im looking at trains .. dont fancy driving :boxed:

Ill do it in a day .. been there many times , Schipol airport is mega interesting:thumb_yello:

Hi FD! Can this be of any use?: http://www.9292ov.nl/ It is in dutch, so if you need help> dutchies enough to assist you!

Yeh coffee!

If you tell me what time you want a train I can check it for you. Nijmegen was it?

I land mmmmmm <checks>

10 oclock .. :thumb_yello:

Okidoki, You still need some time to get to the station so the train you might be able to catch will depart at 10.44

You do have to change trains in Utrecht. You'll be there at 11.16 on platform 15 and the train to Nijmegen will be there at 11.23 at platform 14.

You'll be in Nijmegen at 12.21:thumb_yello:

Yeh the things you lot taught me I will be put in prison :boxed::roftl:

I also go to Bilthoven as well at times :punk:

In Holland? Naaaah, only when you stab a knife in someone's back:blink:

Bilthoven....cooome ooooon, Eindhoven is waaay cooler..We have the best football club in Holland, we're the Rockcity, City of light aaand we have me:mf_rosetinted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eindhoven

Shall I teach you some proper Dutch to impress?:naughty:

hi all just to say my tickets arrived today :thumb_yello: don't know why but i'm really nervous :shocked: i suppose i had now better get on with finding out about accomodation, sorry i have not got a clue where to stay- any info would be great. Sorry to be a pain!

In Holland? Naaaah, only when you stab a knife in someone's back:blink:

Bilthoven....cooome ooooon, Eindhoven is waaay cooler..We have the best football club in Holland, we're the Rockcity, City of light aaand we have me:mf_rosetinted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eindhoven

Shall I teach you some proper Dutch to impress?:naughty:

Yeh ...... I can really imagine me asking for a cheese sandwich and some guy punching me as I have said his wife has a face like a cow :roftl:

I always get by with pointing , coffee is the same in all languages :naughty:

Bilthoven, near Utrecht. Utrecht is nice, I lived there for 12 years

I will wave at you tomorrow Freddie. Holland is not that big so Nijmegen is not so far from where I live now. :wink2:

Ok Ill wave!

Ive been there before , even though Ive travelled the world .. I still get kinda dodgy about business trips

Yeh ...... I can really imagine me asking for a cheese sandwich and some guy punching me as I have said his wife has a face like a cow :roftl:

I always get by with pointing , coffee is the same in all languages :naughty:

I would NEVER let you say that:naughty: When you meet them just say: Goeiemoggel and you're in:naughty: