Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because, with your profession, you're so used to that shape that you don't notice it anymore :mf_rosetinted:

He's not that big:mf_rosetinted: I had other singers who were waaaaaay bigger:mf_rosetinted:

Oh *cough* did I just say that?

I knew it! I suppose you didn't really go home so quickly after the Amsterdam gig either huh? That's why it took him so long to come out :glasses2:

The broomcupboard was waaay too comfortable:punk:

:lmfao:

Naughty talk again :naughty:

This is nothing compared to what Ingie is like in real life :naughty:

i've got to say it again - i love your siggy! every time i see it, it really make's me laugh:naughty:

:lmfao: I'm laughing so hard my hamster woke up:naughty:

Naughty talk rulez, go on, more details please:das::roftl:

when i checked here earlier there was nothing new! think everyone has woken up:roftl:

WOO!! I bought the ticket just now! I thought "sod it, I will buy the ticket now and work out how I can afford the trip later" yay!!! Amsterdam here we come!!!:wub2:

you know what, I think I might just do that too...at least if I buy it I HAVE to work around affording it, right :bleh:

Plus, I´m pissed off cos someone stole €100 form me yday while I was shopping, I´ve no idea how it happened....and I´m sick today.... I need some cheering up!!

Yes these are very bad reasons to buy a ticket to see Mika in Amsterdam but hey........

you know what, I think I might just do that too...at least if I buy it I HAVE to work around affording it, right :bleh:

Plus, I´m pissed off cos someone stole €100 form me yday while I was shopping, I´ve no idea how it happened....and I´m sick today.... I need some cheering up!!

Yes these are very bad reasons to buy a ticket to see Mika in Amsterdam but hey........

Someone stole a €100 from you?! That's horrible!! :shocked:

You should be cheered up, and who can do that better than mika? :biggrin2:

And I hope you feel better soon!

you're defo going ??? :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

seems like we finally gonna meet !!!! I'm 85% sure I will be there too :yay:

:huglove:

Yesssssss:punk: Im 90% sure that Im gonna come !

Finally we gonna meet !!!!:wub2: