Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz!! Long time no type!! Awwwwh you're so lucky!! Ok i've decided I'm going but, as you can see above, I'm havin a problem with my credit card..... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: how did you book yours?

Through the ticketmaster site with my mastercard credit card! :biggrin2: Hope u manage to book it all right! We will have so much fun, the pap will be back, lol!!! :wink2:

Through the ticketmaster site with my mastercard credit card! :biggrin2: Hope u manage to book it all right! We will have so much fun, the pap will be back, lol!!! :wink2:

yeah that's exactly what I tried....I did it 4 times and each time: "transaction denied" and there's nothin wrong with my card! I was goin to buy one off one of the Dutch MFCers but then I found out that to do an online transfer with my bank is the most complicated thing in the world, so I don't know if I can do it... Oooh BUT I've a friend here in Madrid who's going to The Netherlands next week.....oh this could be my saving grace....

Oooh of course, haha, that machine was brilliant :roftl:

Next time I'll throw a coin in it again. It will be my London MIKA concert tradition :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But I have to make it a bit more colorfull Its all black and grey now :thumbdown:

We need some more rainbow colors :naughty:

No I'll put some colorful strings on it :naughty: Maybe I kan trow it at MIKA :naughty: He kicked a big blue baloon at my head in london so I'm allowed to do that :naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah he totally deserves to have blow up axes thrown at him :roftl: He simply asked for it!