Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

i wanna write postcards...:wub2:

haha, my uncle is weird. he often feels "vibrations".

do then:thumb_yello: aw, thats so considerate to do that:original:

vibrations?!:boxed: cool, maybe he is psychic, ask him what Mika will do at the Summer shows...maybe he'll know...maybe not...:bleh:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I can't control it :bleh:

And it scares me.

once I predicted that one of my rats was going to have a tumor in her left armpit and a view days later there was a really small tumor.

I'm scared of it so I'm blocking it somehow. And our previous home was haunted :naughty: Doors would open by themselves you could hear people on the stairs and my mom saw a view things, I was always scared to go to sleep in that house and as soon as the lights went out I shut my eyes and wouldn't open them because I was afraid that I might see something, hearing stuff was bad enough :naughty:

wow:shocked: :shocked:

i don't know I wanted some more info about that because i didn't get what you mean about that :bleh:

i hope i can express what i mean...if you are a person with a strong imagination and you think about things a lot, it might follow you in your dreams.

that's just the reason why i have extremely weird dreams. and they sometimes do come true!

i hope i can express what i mean...if you are a person with a strong imagination and you think about things a lot, it might follow you in your dreams.

that's just the reason why i have extremely weird dreams. and they sometimes do come true!

if that's true that I hope that the one where I win the lotto will come true :naughty:

I also predicted two deads (of my pets) well one was more a murder :thumbdown: I still have a trauma about that one.

somehow the big ones are alway's about animals :blink:

if that's true that I hope that the one where I win the lotto will come true :naughty:

I also predicted two deads (of my pets) well one was more a murder :thumbdown: I still have a trauma about that one.

somehow the big ones are alway's about animals :blink:

that's because you are very concerned about your animals!

that's because you are very concerned about your animals!

yeah but the trauma one was something I could never have known

I dreamed that a brown rat that looked like one of my rats was killing baby rats (black and white ones) the rat was biting them in the neck. A month or so later my mom surprised me by telling me that I could have a 5th rat. I got a black and white one. :boxed: (they only had black and white ones) I put her in the cage and the other rats ignored her but the brown one killed her by biting her in the neck :boxed:

I felt so guilty :boxed:

And after 8 years it is still haunting me. :boxed:

After that the premonition dreams almost disappeared

Now I can have premonitions about what we are going to eat for diner (to name a simple example) :roftl:

yeah but the trauma one was something I could never have known

I dreamed that a brown rat that looked like one of my rats was killing baby rats (black and white ones) the rat was biting them in the neck. A month or so later my mom surprised me by telling me that I could have a 5th rat. I got a black and white one. :boxed: (they only had black and white ones) I put her in the cage and the other rats ignored her but the brown one killed her by biting her in the neck :boxed:

I felt so guilty :boxed:

And after 8 years it is still haunting me. :boxed:

After that the premonition dreams almost disappeared

Now I can have premonitions about what we are going to eat for diner (to name a simple example) :roftl:

OMG - but it's not your fault. *hugs*

OMG - but it's not your fault. *hugs*

yeah I know, but when I got to the animal shelter I made sure that they changed the rules about the adoption age of rats because I didn't want anyone ells to go trough the same thing. Even if my rat came from a petstore. I just wanted to make sure no one else would have to see that, while I was responsible for the care of the rats in the animal shelter.

It's like a really hard lesson of live :)

yeah I know, but when I got to the animal shelter I made sure that they changed the rules about the adoption age of rats because I didn't want anyone ells to go trough the same thing. Even if my rat came from a petstore. I just wanted to make sure no one else would have to see that, while I was responsible for the care of the rats in the animal shelter.

It's like a really hard lesson of live :)

you are too good for this world maybe. you care for animals, that means you have a good heart. :wub2:

that's your strong imagination! scary when dreams seem to be so realistic and come true! :shocked:

i have that too sometimes.

we had a sumerhouse when i was a child. the night before we were going there i had a dream about the summerhouse.

we came there and there were 2 holes under the summerhouse with an animal in it.

i told my parents about this dream on our way to the summerhouse.

they laughed at me and said well thats never going to happen.

and we arrived there and we were shocked because there was one big hole under our summerhouse with a rabbit in it.

then i was the one laughing

OK PEOPLE I HAVE A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Due to something quite personal involving me having to go to the hospital, you all can't stay with me for longer then the night of the gig. Don't get me wrong, you can all still come and we're gonna have a brilliant day and night, but I need you all to leave the house on july 9th by noon. Believe me, I wish it wasn't like this, but I especially made the appointment on this day so I could still go to the gig and have a great time with all of you!!

If I promised you before that you could stay longer and therefore your flight is leaving a couple of days later, please get in touch with one of the other Dutchies, maybe they can host you or know a place for you to stay.

ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOOO SORRY!! :sad:

Please don't send me angry pm's, I can't do anything about it. And please don't ask what is wrong with me, I am not dying nor am I going to have any bodyparts amputated.

Due to something quite personal involving me having to go to the hospital, you all can't stay with me for longer then the night of the gig. Don't get me wrong, you can all still come and we're gonna have a brilliant day and night, but I need you all to leave the house on july 9th by noon. Believe me, I wish it wasn't like this, but I especially made the appointment on this day so I could still go to the gig and have a great time with all of you!!

If I promised you before that you could stay longer and therefore your flight is leaving a couple of days later, please get in touch with one of the other Dutchies, maybe they can host you or know a place for you to stay.

Please don't send me angry pm's, I can't do anything about it. And please don't ask what is wrong with me, I am not dying nor am I going to have any bodyparts amputated.

Aaaw. That's sad. Hope everything's okay:thumb_yello:

You're not going to die now are you:shocked:

Anyways, so we can stay the night of the 7th and then we must be gone before noon at the 9th? I hope you are alright love:thumb_yello:

I hope you get well soon! :huglove: