Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

OK PEOPLE I HAVE A BIT OF BAD NEWS

Due to something quite personal involving me having to go to the hospital, you all can't stay with me for longer then the night of the gig. Don't get me wrong, you can all still come and we're gonna have a brilliant day and night, but I need you all to leave the house on july 9th by noon. Believe me, I wish it wasn't like this, but I especially made the appointment on this day so I could still go to the gig and have a great time with all of you!!

If I promised you before that you could stay longer and therefore your flight is leaving a couple of days later, please get in touch with one of the other Dutchies, maybe they can host you or know a place for you to stay.

ONCE AGAIN I AM SOOOO SORRY!! :sad:

Please don't send me angry pm's, I can't do anything about it. And please don't ask what is wrong with me, I am not dying nor am I going to have any bodyparts amputated.

I'm just relieved you're not dying or need any bodyparts removed!!!

No problem about leaving before noon, it'll get me to the airport in good time, I know what I'm like if I'm a little behind on time.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not going to die now are you:shocked:

Anyways, so we can stay the night of the 7th and then we must be gone before noon at the 9th? I hope you are alright love:thumb_yello:

Yep that's it :wink2: Of course you can all still come the day before the gig, that's not a problem at all.

And I can assure you all that I'm absolutely going to be alright, don't worry about me!

Yep that's it :wink2: Of course you can all still come the day before the gig, that's not a problem at all.

And I can assure you all that I'm absolutely going to be alright, don't worry about me!

And thats what matters most!! :huglove:

Yeah because you know that if you even think about dying I'm personally going to Heaven's door to kick your angelic butt back to earth:wub2:

Yeah because you know that if you even think about dying I'm personally going to Heaven's door to kick your angelic butt back to earth:wub2:

And me to :mf_rosetinted:

1 double angelic butt kicking back to earth coming right up :mf_rosetinted:

My flight goes back on the 10th .. and since I can't stay at Babzz longer then the 9th now I have a little problem and need help :blink:

Is somebody also staying longer and has a room where I can sleep or something.. ?

I wish I could help you but I can't:shocked:

Wooohooo Time flies when you're having fun:naughty:

My flight goes back on the 10th .. and since I can't stay at Babzz longer then the 9th now I have a little problem and need help :blink:

Is somebody also staying longer and has a room where I can sleep or something.. ?

Me is burning instead of having fun :mf_rosetinted:

I wish i could have stayed longer and you 'd be my room mate :boxed::roftl: