Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ingiee: thank you so much for helping me :huglove: I really appreciate that !! *hugs*

@Starrats: I'm just speakless ! You can't imagine how grateful I am :wub2::huglove:

you would do the same for me :thumb_yello:(right? :roftl:)

of course I would !!! :huglove: so if you're ever stuck in switzerland just write me ;)

Can I write you too if I'm ever stuck in Switzerland because of my attempts to help you?:naughty: Or if I'm stuck in Switzerland with Starrats, can we double write you?:roftl:

Can I write you too if I'm ever stuck in Switzerland because of my attempts to help you?:naughty: Or if I'm stuck in Switzerland with Starrats, can we double write you?:roftl:

haha of course you can !! and from september to march you can also write me if you're stuck in London :wink2:

haha of course you can !! and from september to march you can also write me if you're stuck in London :wink2:

Sooo imagine if we get stuck in Switzerland somewhere in between September and March, we'll have a problem?:roftl:

i had a bad dream! the gig was cancelled because Mika was shot into his shoulder!!!

I dreamed that someone was trying to shoot MIKA in london, but I got shot in stead :blink: because I jumped on the guy with the gun :roftl: I got shot in my leg :blush-anim-cl:

And it didn't come true :mf_rosetinted:

And for amsterdam (november) I dreamed that MIKA fell of the stage because he tripped over the wire of his mic. He fell of stage in the space between the stage and the audience. but because he was so tall he landed with his head on the fence and broke his neck. :boxed: He was dead :boxed:

But luckily it didn't come true either

so I bet yours won't come true either :thumb_yello:

You should not dream things like these :mf_rosetinted:

i think it's because i'm so excited and also worried it could be cancelled...i'm a psycho.

I dreamed that someone was trying to shoot MIKA in london, but I got shot in stead because I jumped on the guy with the gun I got shot in my leg

And it didn't come true

And for amsterdam (november) I dreamed that MIKA fell of the stage because he tripped over the wire of his mic. He fell of stage in the space between the stage and the audience. but because he was so tall he landed with his head on the fence and broke his neck. :boxed: He was dead :boxed:

But luckily it didn't come true either

so I bet yours won't come true either :thumb_yello:

oh my dear. :boxed: shot shot me...:boxed:

i think it's because i'm so excited and also worried it could be cancelled...i'm a psycho.

Yes it is :thumb_yello:

oh my dear. :boxed: shot shot me...:boxed:

I was very worried that something would happen :blush-anim-cl:

So I had nightmares :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked::tears: :tears:

You have to come :mf_rosetinted:

So tell your shoulder to get unfrozen :mf_rosetinted:

bad bad shoulder. :thumbdown:

I am on lots of tablets - so fingers crossed it will improve enough!!

I will decide for definite on Friday :thumb_yello:

Yes it is :thumb_yello:

I was very worried that something would happen :blush-anim-cl:

So I had nightmares :blush-anim-cl:

when i ordered the tickets, i had no worries at all...but the closer it is the more concerned i am.

i hope you all are nice to me when we meet...:wub2:

I am on lots of tablets - so fingers crossed it will improve enough!!

I will decide for definite on Friday :thumb_yello:

*crosses fingers and toes*

when i ordered the tickets, i had no worries at all...but the closer it is the more concerned i am.

i hope you all are nice to me when we meet...:wub2:

It's the nerves :thumb_yello:

Sure we will :thumb_yello::punk: