Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

That's what I thought when Ingie and Starrats wanted to go so early (around 8?) in London, I thought we'd be laughed at and would have to wait hours before anyone else came.

We were about 40th in line......

Thank God for ptimism

well, let's hope we are! *looks at the 85 RSVP'd yes on the list*... :fisch:

WE know who they are,we can drug them :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm for Holland now in the euro cup....

I need a sentence in dutch to yell when they play :roftl:

Suggestions? and pronounciation :wink2:

AANVALUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

:naughty::naughty:

We could also say that when we are all running to the stage :naughty:

I'm so looking forward to this! :punk: Sorry,I didn't want to say anything about it,but I'm so happy now! Untill this week i wasn't sure if I was able to go to the gig because it seems I have an illness(not sure if it's the right word in english?) I spend a lot of time in the hospital now,but it seems I'm getting better!:thumb_yello: I've lost 19 kilo (not complaining about that part :wink2:

but my eyesight isn't what it should be,and my heart isn't doing well.But it's getting a little better now,so ít's quite a release I must say!

Please understand me,I'm not writing this to complain,or to get attention or something like that.So from now on,I'll try to write more here,cause I've really missed you all! :blush-anim-cl: I'm fed up with all the serious stuff,I wanna have a good laugh,and this is the right place for that! :naughty:

I'm so looking forward to this! :punk: Sorry,I didn't want to say anything about it,but I'm so happy now! Untill this week i wasn't sure if I was able to go to the gig because it seems I have an illness(not sure if it's the right word in english?) I spend a lot of time in the hospital now,but it seems I'm getting better!:thumb_yello: I've lost 19 kilo (not complaining about that part :wink2:

but my eyesight isn't what it should be,and my heart isn't doing well.But it's getting a little better now,so ít's quite a release I must say!

Please understand me,I'm not writing this to complain,or to get attention or something like that.So from now on,I'll try to write more here,cause I've really missed you all! :blush-anim-cl: I'm fed up with all the serious stuff,I wanna have a good laugh,and this is the right place for that! :naughty:

AWW, Shady, your not complaining, and we'll all be there to give you lot's of love and cuddles to make you feel better.:huglove:

shady i'm so glad you're feeling better and that you're coming to the gig!

see you there!

I googled it :roftl: I wasn't that far away with my thought... I know you too well Babzz :roftl: so is dogs dick really a word you use :roftl:

Ehm, yes :naughty:

You're not complaining Shady, I'm glad you're doing better again, will be lovely to see you!

Hehe alone?:naughty:

Yeah, Why not?:wink2:

I had another weird dream again about the gig. Madonna was there (again! is that a sign?) and desperately wanted me to sit next to her and Mika performed with Belgian Mika...how weird is that?:naughty:

I had another weird dream again about the gig. Madonna was there (again! is that a sign?) and desperately wanted me to sit next to her and Mika performed with Belgian Mika...how weird is that?:naughty:

Did she wear that pointy bustière?:naughty:

That's just a nightmare:boxed:

At least you get to go, in my dreams about the concert I don't make it at all :boxed::roftl: Well I had this one dream where I was on Schiphol and I was wearing my dodgy holiday tour vest and then someone asked me where to find something in english (don't remember what) So i was thinking "O great now I have to speak english" and i turned around and it was MIKA :shocked:

And then I just stood there all shaken and then I woke up :roftl: